Tree of Savior Forum

Future of Chrono's Stop + True AoE Skills

Hey,

I’ve been reading around the forums that they’re going to change Chronomancer’s Stop ability so that theres no way of damaging enemies hit by it (namely in TBL) is this true?

As os right now, im I’m not mistaken, being affected by Stop from a Chrono will still make you susceptible to damage from certain AoEs such as Flame Ground, Fire Pillar, Pole of Agony and so on. Will this feature/bug be removed in the future? I’d like to see some actual confirmation please seeing as this severely alters potentially viable build paths for PvE and PvP.

these skills, albeit magic circles behave like DOT’s in that they apply a debuff in order to damage (pretty sure fire pillar isn’t suppose to be piercing damage tho, since its supposed debuff is actually a stack rather than a status ailment).

In short any sort of status ailment dps would still work well on any units stopped, magic circle aoe or not

so just to confirm it’ll work in spite of the wizards changes that have been logged for both kTos and iTos, including:

Stop
[ DEC 15 ]
Fixed issues where it was possible to attack ‘Stopped’ targets with persistant AOE skills

original post found here: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/wizard-changelog-wizard-changes-from-ktos-and-itos/282659

P.s. ty for your reply :slight_smile: