Tree of Savior Forum

Funny people during the betas

Peoples have pride, they will try to glorify the first decision they make. Either that or they are hired by IMC.

I already see that announcement and i put my vote in the same choice as i made in the beginning i want founder pack stay in 3 month as the same but well if majority say 1 month they will go for it too. At least i donā€™t care about it too.

Anyway, voting started. Whatever happens, thatā€™s that.

7 days is the best option for the game. 30 days is best option for people that want to take the time advantage.

No option at all is the best for f2p players AND the game even more, but an alternative solution.

They made the 30 days deal better than others, so that will probably win. Another underhanded tactic, but whatever.

Iā€™m just going to consider F2P players asking for no options as biased.
And Iā€™m going to consider people who is asking for Option C biased.

I mean, if F2P are saying option C is good then you know itā€™s not biased because they donā€™t gain anything out of it.

Vice Versa for the paying people asking for no options.

I feel that some 30 day option people are just choosing it not for the time but for the 60 Day token and the companion and the extra ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Option A and B same price.
B gives more time, yet more items.

IMC already planned for Option B to be the answer. They just had to throw in Option A and C to make it seem like we ā€œchoseā€ our options so we canā€™t complain about it.

I mean, if I was a paying customer Iā€™ll go for B since itā€™s value for money. But Iā€™m still deciding or not to pay so iā€™ll stay neutral.

If Option A had the same items as Option B but less time, Iā€™ll definitely choose Option A.

1 Like

Ya, thatā€™s what I thought when I first saw the poll.

Iā€™m fine with 1 month though. I just hope the market is not destroyed by the time itā€™s opened to the public (3 months will definitely inflate everything).

well i agree it not about option people who want to pay will still pay and people who not want to pay will never pay.

Yeah. They already decided to pay so theyā€™ll definitely go for the better deal.

I donā€™t think that market or anything will be destroy by head starter they are player as the same they get item they place it on sell and the more they get ahead the more lower price of lesser lv. gear and it will has even more craft material.

As long as there are people who want to exploit the market, the market will be broken sooner or later unless trade is not allowed, or a very good system to stop the exploitation is implemented.

Itā€™s a matter of time anyway.

People will complain no matter whatā€¦