Tree of Savior Forum

Full fire Pyromancer focused build

I found the attribute that duplicate things to be useless with Pyro skills, unless you gonna duplicate the skills of your party mates. Cryo is nice, cause it duplicates the tree. Pyro and Kino skills aren’t deployment skills, only Fireball is.

And it is expensive as f*** haha

I remember reading recently that Ice Tree is no longer duplicable. Supposing I have Kino, is duplicating Fireball not worth it? I can imagine planting several Fireballs, duplicating them and the using FirePressure. Might be a good combo against bosses–assuming it works, of course.

Duplicating fireball is not worth it. You already have 5 OH on 8 sec cd for fireball. The amount of Fireballs doesnt matter for the PP+Fireball combo. Enemies can only get hit by one spark.

It should be. But, if you have Sage C2, going for Dim. Compression (charged) + Ult. Dimension + Micro Dimension x3 (both with After Effects attributes) should consume almost the same time, and will do loads of damage. Not sure if Fireball+PP will reach the same level

At that point, Pyro will simply be filler and yet even as filler, it’ll still do good damage since it has plenty of multihits and a free “permastun” from Fire Pillar. There are better options for that role though such as linker.

• LinkerThaum into Onmy - Pure SPR

• PyroThaum into Onmy with RC support - Pure INT

• For he RC variant tho, you won’t have the Thaum Quickcast but will have M.Def debuff, a pseudo Quickcast from attribute and kd immunity. You can also use Rune of Ice to power up Onmy’s Ice spell if that’s your thing.

@Coinfire Damn. It looks pretty misleading how the animations overlap when cast. So much the better though, one less thing to worry about!