Tree of Savior Forum

Friend is going Swordsman

Hello! Been trying to help my friend figure out a build but i know nothing of this class at the moment they are swordsman>highlander 2 , he is debating between doppel and dragoon (probably doppel) can someone please help me figure out a build for them? it doesn’t necessarily have to be those 2 :x. Off-tank/dps spec if that is a thing.

I’ve been looking through builds but since i don’t know anything about swordsman figured it would be better to ask since my friend isn’t a forum user really.

There are 2 excelent guides in the swordmen forum explaining not only about the classes and statuses but also suggesting some examples of builds and the sinergy present among them:

and

As for your friend, in the second guide there are some examples of routes for Highlander going to Dragoon or Doppelsoeldner. I suggest reading about those routes. You don’t have to go exactly the way presented there but I’m sure it’ll give you a lot more clarity on finding the right build to follow up. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @.@ seriously i did my homework on wiz and cleric because they seemed interesting to me but when i tried swordsman it felt like i was literally studying/doing homework and it was not making sense x-x. I will show this to them!

I would wait till Tuesday and see what changes for swordsman come along before deciding on something.

2 Likes

I know I shouldn’t, but I’m having high hopes about it!!! XD