Tree of Savior Forum

Frequent issues and "Cannot Connect to Server" when logging in or changing locations

Date and Time :Since Launch to Present day today (1/4/2016)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joypad (Logitech F710)

Additional information : I run the game in both fullscreen and windowed and have been able to produce bugs at both resolutions/formats. I play on the Telsiai (SEA) server, so I understand that server will be subjective to move soon. This usually happens during peak hours or when there are a lot of players.

Bug Description : So this problem has be persistent since I started the game on day one. I understand the game is still in beta phase, so I’m not asking for instant solutions right away but rather just to inform you guys. I have already

1. Verified game integrity
  2. reinstalled TOS (and repatched)
  3. changed my DNS server address to my ISP’s secondary and primary dns servers
  4. firewall off/ no anti viruses blocking it

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. When moving to other maps or warping
  2. When logging in to servers
  3. logging in from Lodge to Game
  4. Changing Channels

Screenshots / Video :
Login/Charc Select

So I tried changing to a channel with more people, and I got in but it still persists.
Changing locations/Warp

Screenshots of the message i usually get when I disconnect (it doesn’t seem to appear in my recordings)

System

• CPU : I5-2500k @ 4.6ghz
  • RAM : 8X2 GB ddr3 (2133 mhz)
  • Graphics Card : AMD R9 290X
  • Mainboard : Asus P8P67 Deluxe
  • Storage : 240 gb ssd (x2) (Game runs on ssd) + 1TB hdd
  • Internet Connection : 18 Mbps (closer to 5~10 mbps at peak hours)
  • Country, Region : Thailand, Asia @ Telsiai Server
1 Like

have the same problem here

I have the same problem

You have buy “the founder server : exclusive acces” ?

well, if u havent saw it: every server is currently down/in a maintanence (check the world status) - but why and how long they need, i dont know…

2 hours. They said. Lets wait.

2 Likes

I think i specifically stated SEA (Telsiai server only) and of course I bought the exclusive access (3rd pack), how would I be able to get in game and walk around and level up like in the videos i pasted? :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus, this issue has been ongoing way before the server reached maintenance. No offense to anyone commenting and overlooked the title here, I’ve been having this issue since launch (as stated in “Date and Time.”) and it’s been bugging me whenever I’m in a party and get kicked out for being inactive, when It was just me dcing from the client.

But thanks for the replies guys, I’m happy that at least its not an issue that I might of overlooked something ._.

UPDATE: so after some time after the update, the problem has disappeared at least for now. However, I was only logging in and out for 10~15 minutes

Same exact issue here! Very frustrating!