Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack : Eu server?

Hello , I’ll probably buy the founder pack but I have a simple question.

I know there is no eu server for release and I’ll play on 200ms ping NA server.

IF , you guy found a eu compagny to run TOS servers in europe, will you give the possibility to transfer my characters ?

I dont want to pay 50$ to get 3 month early access if I have to make a new char 5,6 month later…

TLDR : IMC games , do you have any plans for EU servers ? If yes is it possible to transfer my characters to it.

5 Likes

Accounting its international release thinking there will be no eu server is kinda strange. Cause it will be American release than.

We want more info, IMC!

And it says Europe on the /download page. What is that all about?

Ragnarok version in US is called iRO, so i am not sure about “international version” will have EU servers

Actually. Get wtfast too… 200 to 120 ms ping.

That’s another world xD.

PFFFFF!!

Oh god.

Someone doesn’t know IMC as good as most xD.
We wont hear much … til it actually happened.
Or 3 days before it.

There … was once an EuRo … XD died.

Painfully… wrong managment…

I also wanted to know those questions Petfire.
I hope for a answer

still waiting guys. any answer ?

No answer for now. Either youl’ll get it in the last second or NEVER.

same for me

i will not pay 50 for US serveur

wtf ?

Devs REALLY need to reply on that, because im hesitant to pay 50 bucks, so basically hteyre losing money. Tell us if we will be able to transfer our chars to EU in the future or not.

1 Like

As for the transfer - nope you cannot transfer your character for now and nope there are no future plans to do so yet (couldn find that quote but one of the staffs said it somewhere) - not saying that it will never happen - might in future (no estimated time on that tho)

I mean its ok I can live with the decision if the will make only international server.
However, I would be royally pissed if I buy the 50 bucks founder and then all of a sudden they announce a EU server AFTER I started on the international server and wont offer a free transfer for EU players.

exactly, same concerns here

As this has been addressed numerous times and we cannot provide a solid answer right now, I’ll be closing this thread.

I’d like to ask for your patience regarding regional servers. Thank you.

1 Like