Tree of Savior Forum

Fix your damn server

Continuing the discussion from Tree of Lag (Developer):

So, you say you’re doing your best to provide a better experence but its been days since you launch early access and you haven’t discussed your plan to loosen the lag. We’re players that paid for the game, not test subject to leisurely test your server. I created this thread to bring positive criticism to your ‘at-best’ average handling of customer response, but it’s been lagging day in and day out for several days now. Fix it.

3 Likes

Early acces, we are literally are test subjects… wtf is wrong with those stupid people in this forum dafuq

3 Likes

Isn’t that what the CBTs were for?

2 Likes

perhaps you’d missed the fact that this aint a beta test anymore, and this one’s even paid

2 Likes

And yet we are still in early acces what is nothing else. The game is far from being complete everyone that researched the game for 2 min knows that… o

1 Like

Still a beta. Early access to the open beta.

3 Likes

Rofl we are test subjects. If you forgot this is OBT.

Hey guys, an MMORPG is always in kind of a beta status.
As long as it’s going to be receiving updates it’s not finished.

You think fixed weekly maintenances in these games are there to finalize final games?
No, like every MMO has these weekly maintenances to fix and occasionally add new stuff.
Or why do you think these games literally start thourgh a >patcher<?

And as of today the even do extra maintenances for you, and because it’s not enough that they improve the situation with that they also compensate with 2 exp boosts and 6hours extra token time.

If this is your first mmorpg get used to not having really everything work 100% of the time.
This game has really a lot of content and chances are high that a regular dev team can overlook something or that something unexpected happens that couldn’t be tested before when tenthousands of people rush in.

(though i think some things worked better in iCBT2 it’s not killing the game for me and will eventually be improved)

yeah funny that comment,so your telling me we’re paying for another round of closed payed testing Dafuq o.O

thats why i did not buy

If you didnt knew that before im sorry but you certainly are not a smart person. Actually im not sorry and would change that to youre kinda stupid… all those facts are present in this forum since months… no science…

1 Like