Tree of Savior Forum

Fix priest Revive skill

[SA]Silute,
lodge: Pinata
This skill is not working well. It’s not giving you 10s of invincibility at level 10.
It only gives 2s sometimes.
HP recovery is working.
Fix that. Bye

And for ■■■■ sake, ban the bots.

you might be overloading your buff slots.

If you are wondering what he means, the invulnerability is also a buff that can be erased if you have too many.

Yes, yes. Thank you, but i’m pretty much sure thats not the case.

This skill needs a fix but isnt what ur saying, revive and immortality buff are 2 different things, but it has the same icon and one bugs the other, sowing the icon when in reallity the buff isnt on.

I died sometimes because of this, not healing myself for proc last rites bonus damage and the revive icon was fake, ouch.

Revive IS very buggy. Sometimes it won’t work even if it hasn’t triggered yet. The invencibility buff will stay stuck in 0 seconds duration forever in some situations, and the normal buff won’t disappear after it has been triggered once.

You can heal yourself after Last Rites 40% hp procs. The bonus damage will stay until the end of the buff duration regardless of your HP (after it’s been triggered).

Nice tip, didnt knew that, is 50% whit the atribute tru. Are you sure about that? where did you check because doesnt appear on stats i think.

Did some tests for that topic, there’s the whole mechanic for last rites described in there.