Tree of Savior Forum

Fix drop rate for verey very low drop item like madekia metal decoration

hello iam new here and new to TOS,

I can tell u this game really have potential, and i really love playing it. but with tons of bug and bots really kill the mod. there are time when i need to verity 5-6x my files and still cant play the game. and when doing quest in pt always stuck. end up lazy doing quest in pt and doing solo.

and what stuck me lately is how so much much much low droprate for certain item. i know it essential, but some items i think its doesnt belong to like 0.000001% drop rate. lately i try to farm MAKEDIA METAL DECORATION for craft shade runner . i already kill like 3000 makedia and no drop of makedia metal decoration. been feeling like WTF…at least should drop even 1

i know someone will tell me i farm like 10000 and drop 3-4…not everyone have time to farm like 100hr to get that. this what killing this game, drop rate so so so low like 0.00001%. and people dont have time to farm that. and resulting in BOT, bot take place and farm item that so low rate and sell at high price.

what i suggest they should really increase some of item drop rate, player will be happy and BOTS will decrease. why would people use BOTS if we can get it easily by farming 1-2hr…its not like all rare item…some like really2 powerfull item really need low droprate… but if we kill like 5k and still no drop i think its absurd.

and from my point of view Makedia Metal Decoration not suit to be in class like 0.000000001% drop rate. its use in collection, and craft shade runner which is lvl 75 unique armor. should at least in the level of shaman doll cotton or obsidian. because i kill 2k obsidian and can get like 5.

seriously fix the drop rate of certain item and fix the bug. if doesnt want bot dominate the game. GM really should monitor the grinding spot for farming rare material.

1 Like

I agree that some things are just unnecessarily rare, but at the same time I kind of like it as it feels more rewarding when you finally get what you’ve worked so hard for.

What I would really prefer though, is that they -dramatically- increase the spawn rate. I honestly hardly notice anything from the last patch we had that supposedly increased spawn rates. Also, changing back the Panto Spearman and co. spawn rate to the way it was back then would be nice.

Everyone believes the DPK system is implemented too, and there’s substantial evidence. Getting rid of this unfair system would be great too.

Also more channels ._.

Improve drop rates from boss dungeon cubes is what I would like.
A friend and I opened probably a combined total of 150 L90 dungeon cubes for the stupid arde dagger and got nothing. We stacked up our cubes before opening. I hear the same stuff coming from folks farming all the dungeons.

Do I need to stack up 500 cubes for the DPK system for work for me?!

Bloody, I just want the recipe or item drops and spend my time progressing the game, not repeating the same dungeon all the time.

There is grind, and then there’s Bull$TT grind.
60k+ kills for a ribbon boater hat for some folks, I would give up after 1k kills =_=

Improving spawn rates is a must. I don’t want to run around for 1 min to find a monster to kill

yeah i read some of the topic, the DPK system, they kill like 100k mob to ensure dpk. there are possibility like each channel for certain rare item there are kill counted to drop. and its based on the mob kill counted in channel not on player. i think its totally unfair if they do like that. but if its based on player kill counted then its acceptable.

but while DPK is implemented, and yeah some item need really low drop rate or kill counted to get. but i think that only suit to implemented in really really unique item. and for that to if the kill counted is like 50k its absurd. if you make kill counted like 50k likely people will use bot. because mostly normal gamer will give up at like 5k. been meet someone gave up on crafting shade runner after 5k kill makedia.

Yes you feel rewarding if its really hard to get, but this is somehow kill the game, low droprate always resulting in bot. although bot will exist eventually, but people will force to buy from bot because they dont have time like 40-50 hr to farm. when the demand of the item is high, demand for bot usage also will be high.

ive meet some hardcore player that got his acc ban bacause using bot. the reason he using bot because he want farm silver. at late game recipe for end game item really2 expensive like 20m ++…because its took long enough to farm silver he decide to use bot to farm silver.

there are pro and cons in low droprate or DPK system. but i think drop rate really need to revised again. like drop rate from boss cube. there are people that open 150 lvl90 dgn and dont get arde. while there are people got in 2-3 cube. people will call this depends on luck, but i call this bullshit. put yourself in their perspective. if you stacked up 100 cube and wanting an arde or pentaminion…u open all and didnt get any what will you feel?

And what i want to say to GM is that, you should play this game and try farm yourself the DPK and droprate of this game. go farm like battle bracelet, makedia metal decoration, varv skin, shaman doll cotton or some rare item while bot beside you running in script. you go to sleep and you awake see him again running in pattern

2 Likes

It is disrespectful, but for some reason they have a sort of drop system that wants to turn you into a mindless zombie. It is an anti fun mechanic and might not really change till a version two with player input concidered.

2 Likes

FYI…cubes is RNG system not DPK system