Tree of Savior Forum

🐠 Fishing Guide 🐟 How2be The Best ✌😎✌

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

:scream: :tired_face: :sob: :sob: :persevere: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

At least you guys are getting something. I used over 100 baits and nothing, not even garbage material :c

EDIT: Nvm, just got TOS Placard thingy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Is there a guide on how to not β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  crash randomly when the game is minimized for a while? That seems to be the challenge to fishing in this game.

1 Like

There’s an existing ranking too while doing Uphill Missions … What’s the reward of being on top? When was Uphill Mission implemented? Honestly speaking …

Give us free costumes … that’s the only reason I fish. After getting the costumes, do I keep fishing for rankings? What do I get from fishing except costumes? Hmm. Ahh, something to do when I go to bathroom. Genius …

Any tips for getting other Fishing rod ? (other than the basic one from shop*)

Asking coz’ I just did see someone with a … Blue coral fishing rod ? Don’t know the name, but was kinda looking like this …

That fishing rod is called β€œKlaipeda Fishing Rod” can be obtained when fishing.

Thx !

20 char limit.

To Arel0113: very good point!! After getting costumes i will stop fishing as well.
Im not too familiar with equipments yet, but maybe those materials are worth something?

I hope they’ll add more new rewards for fishing. They could add rewards for ranking board too :confused:

For me, the issue with fishing is that you only need to afk and the RNG does the rest, it doesnt even feel like a mini game to me honestly.

2 Likes

2nd day

haven’t had the time to play and fish in orsha yet :frowning:

I wonder if my luck will be better there

Notable things I got so far:

2 Red Maid/Butler boxes
1 Instance Multiply Token (paid for all my shrimps in one go :smiley: )

A few materials here n there.

To be honest I don’t like this event at all. Where are the challenge?

Made some changes to fish-able items list. Added TP Shop Items into the list.

what happes if u are in the top 10 of ur server… what do u win??? or is just for fun the ranking? like uphill ranking…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.