Tree of Savior Forum

Finally hit lvl 50 for a dungeon

Qued up for like 15 mins and nothing is it just too dead at those levels or am I doing something wrong ?

are you queuing now? if yes, most players (and yes we have low player base for our number of servers) have already done/limited their dungeon runs by now as the usual reset for the dungeons are at 6 a.m. EDT, which is almost 2 hours from now.

1 Like

Also depends what server u are on because not only the population differs, but the timings too.

1 Like

Try to Qued up just after dungeon run reset, you will get a party in no time.
(after 4 hours people will gone again, so you must hurry)

Believe me, I have the same problem with you 2 weeks ago.

ps.I’m talking about SEA server (both server is qued up together)

1 Like

I’m in Klap server I hope it works out

As everyone else has said above, due to population decline you need to queue during peak hours (usually 4-6 hours from server reset).

Outside of that, if you’re lucky someone might shout about needing more members for dungeon queue and that they have clear vouchers.

Whether I get in queue or not (and have to solo) when I’m playing, I usually just eat up clear vouchers to save time. A few others are probably doing the same.

2 Likes

So I should be on right now because the servers just reset? Damn 2am my time to try and dungeon isn’t gonna work for me when I don’t have days off :frowning:

any klapeida player can suggest whats the peak time for NA?

dungeon reset at 6am est time, so its 7pm here local SEA which are just fine for us varena/telsai

goodluck there bro

alternatively, just solo quest til lv240+ until u made some friend for grind/quest.

dungeon/mission is overrated in low pop game. u can solo quest n level faster n skip the wait.

obligatory shout “TOS Is Dying, huehuehue~” from haukinyau varena.

Huehuehue

2 Likes

if its not instances then its grinding, and grinding solo has its own issues.
Low pop in general isn’t a good thing.

50 dungeon is hard to get in because people only run it three times then they are ready to grind/go to the next dungeon. For that dungeon you can find a party from 2pm ~10pm server time. I’m not sure if you can find people right after reset though (3am)

2am (relative to region) IMO is usually pretty dead wherever you might be (just IMO)

You can try shouting for people to queue, or maybe if you have an instance voucher you can tempt people to join

Honestly sometimes when i see some people shout and i know i have characters viable for it i consider joining.

Also, kinda unpopular and untested, if you have a high level friend maybe you can ask him/her to carry you through it (RIP bonus exp tho). In my POV i wouldn’t mind doing this for a friend

1 Like

Low pop is a sign of a dead game.
If you want to party play but cant cause of that, then you got IMC’ed.

huehue

2 Likes

Dont listen to the c0cksuckers bashing IMC, because they have nothing better to do than stay on the forum of a game they dislike. I’ve found it to be more efficient to ask in normal chat if anyones running the dungeon the invite them to ur party. Theyre more prone to stick around and if u can get a party of 4, then that should be good enuf for lvl 50 dgn.
Another viable option would be to join a guild or look for a group of friends on the official discord channel.

listen to u

so u need to beg ppl for dungeon in a solo mmo game

suuuurrrreeeee~

huehuehue

1 Like

official discord channel.

Official?

/20chars

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

Just gonna ignore the troll. He prolly lives in his parents basements and alternates between jacking off and trolling on forums.

Ew, Mandy’s discord.

lol idk much about it, i got my own squad. Just trying to give the homie an open source he can find some friends on.