Tree of Savior Forum

Final Hours : The Testing Ain't Over Yet!

It wasn’t enhanced. It was all Dunkel Bow/Xbow. I never tested on flying mobs as well.

But now that you mentioned attribute. I forgot to consider I leveled my Oblique Shot damage attribute. Although it shouldn’t really mess up the calculation right? Since it’s simply the same case with how the amplifier is still the same when testing on different sizes simply because it’s all multiplication on that part UNLESS damage attribute works differently.

P.S. Pretty sure my Oblique had Lv60 attribute damage so 60%.

If your enhance is Level 20, it would boost the damage by 20%, which would give you your x1.2 value. 100 Damage would become 120 Damage. 500 Damage would become 600 Damage.

To be honest, it’s happened a lot to me and a bunch of my friends where our calculations were wrong until realizing we had forgotten to include Enhance, after which everything worked fine.

But it’s Lv60 Attribute, not Lv20. Well, kOBT is nearing and I could just retest it. Same case for Scout Skills since I leveled the damage attributes for those as well. Meanwhile, I’m pretty sure others are 0% attribute damage.

Level 60? You must’ve forgotten the missile penalty then, which reduces damage by 25% on Medium and 50% on Large enemies (with an unupgraded bow)

0.75 * 1.6 = 1.2

That indeed fits perfectly. I might have to make full retest on both Archer and Scout then because of the damage attributes >___>

I also rechecked the mob I tested on. Apparently it was Medium, not small. How the heck is Infroburk medium ughhh readjusts other amplifiers

Edit: Yea it seems alot does use 100% like HUGE number of the skills just uses 100%. Flu-flu uses 200% though, I can’t seem to calculate Flare’s too well, just gonna retest a vanilla Flare on kOBT cause it’s not 100%, it seems weaker than 100%. Magic Arrow is 100% on the otherhand.

Edit 2: Flare seems 90%, will still retest on kOBT

Argument between you two makes me somewhat interesting though iOBT just ended and i just saw this thread.

You did told me that Wugong and Zhendu aren’t take attack modifier (aka base character attack) at all so it’s scale pretty bad later game. but what about retreat shot? is it doesn’t take character’s damage into account at all? I kind of like retreat shot tho.

Someone need to find out all of skill’s calculation now since IMC won’t give us any info about it.

Both Concentrated Fire (4 hits) and Retreat Shot (29 hits) has 0% amplifier meaning no matter how strong your gun, even if it is +200, it won’t improve the damage of these skills. Both just depends on the skill damage and obviously, those final additive damage buffs like Blessing, Fire Atk from Arde, etc.

Meanwhile, Limacon and Caracole are 100%, just that Caracole is divided into 50%*2 which still translates to 100%.

It does scale well with Mana-mana though at least.

I do have +10 Mana-mana and i say the damage outcome is quite ok with it but i haven’t investigate what each anvil enhancements on man-mana does increase Retreat shot’s damage or no but i’ll take your words. I’ll give a stress test each skills on kobt tho.

Flu-flu is still 100%, from my friend’s testing :
http://puu.sh/lRuO3/1180ac8483.jpg

(277 + 666 - 186) * 0.75 = 567

And yes, Flare is 90%. 'Tis already in me thread o/

Hmm, might’ve missed something on my test on Flu-flu then. I didn’t test that much cause of the annoying cooldown.