Tree of Savior Forum

Field Boss Contribution Ranking Bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Varena

Team Name: DNAFactory

Character Name: DNA

Bug Description :
My team met the Boss Mirtis in workshop at 01:49p.m… We started to fight with her until her dies. We fight for 2 hours. The boss lost 10% of HP and somebody came. Our Musketeer sometimes OT with the Boss. Seriously she must get in rank1-rank6. However, what the most disappointed is WE ALL OUT RANK. We were being volunteer. Hope offical can check the problem.

I sincerely hope that we can get back our MIRTIS CUBE.

I captioned a photo of playgame but I don’t know how to post it. Please let me know if i can send e-mail to you.

By any chance, did a cleric in your party used Fade, or did the musket have a rank in Scout and used Cloaking at one point?

Using either of the two skills have been known to reset damage contribution to the boss.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Not sure did we use.
However my fd told me that only rank 1-3 . 4-6 is disappeared…

Sit for regen also reset your DPS point.

Didn’t do that… we keep fighting with the boss from starting til die

You might want to read the part on the Top 6 dps, most probably your musk fell off in rankings one way or another. Most common no-no for dps-ers in world bosses are:

• Fade from cleric
  • Cloak from scout
  • Regen from campfire for >10s
  • Not dps-ing for >10s
  • Go for repairs in town
  • Other reasons listed in the thread

For the top 6 dps part, if #1, #2 and #3 is in one party and #4, #5 and #6 is in another party, only 2 parties will get the cube. So maybe your musk fell off from the top 6 rankings from more well equipped and supported dps in other parties, or did something that make him fall off the dps charts (like above).

Like what the thread recommends, do install Combat Timer from addon manager to have a timer to see the 10s combat time to ensure you are always dps-ing. Hope it clarifies!

1 Like

Oh TIL, I stand corrected. Thanks man!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.