Tree of Savior Forum

Feelsbadman :sadpepe:

Cant spell E N D G A M E without E N D M E

4 Likes

Reminds me of my masinios mace… 8DA from +13 to +13…

:sad:

There should be a “safe” system where if you fail 4 times in a row the 5th is guaranteed to be a success. And while it’s rng too losing 1 billion worth of effort will make even the whales and legit players stop, quit the game.
It feels like the marketing department does not exist or have ever been to school.

4 Likes

12 Likes

:thinking:

I got 4 DAs from the last event and they all failed. Now seeing your posts I’m starting to think those expirable DAs are fake versions that always fail :wink:

1 Like

ROFL when Inquisitor fails and triggers burning on the ground :rofl:

Am I supposed to feel sad for someone spamming diamonds and failing, cause i dont

1 Like

It’s called “empathy”.

I’m so sorry but I love this video because I hate the halloween event… :satisfaction:

No worries man, a +20 Velcoffer will be worse than your run of the mill primal in less than a year. Nothing is valuable. Everything you build up in TOS is torn down by time.

The 4 DA from event all succeed for me :prince:

You dont have to if you dont want to?

I’m scared of my xbow

The enhancement system need to be revisited…

We are having a discussion on what we would like to see happening. If you guys want to share your ideas there too, or even your frustrations, cause we all know what the enhancement system can do to our nerves haha

Your case that you described is so insane that we’d better craft several weapons and try normal anvils! instead of possibly failing 700 + millions worth of diamond anvils
I had 10 potential left when I reached +15

ooooooooooooOoOooooof

I don’t think you hate this event more than me.
The event stressed the ■■■■ out of me with all the hacking and cheating and guilds grouping to kill you, even with all this I did everyday. Did not bought any attribute points, only the halloween boxes, I was happy that I win but not for long, this enhancement atempt is the result of my effort and time from 2 events wasted.
I watch this video to not feel sad when I think I am not doing great in the game or having bad luck because it reminds me that always can be worse.

And on my end its called schadenfreude

there was once four pieces of primus bow as the best stats starts from the right and not so-so gud bows towards the left

happy ichoring!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.