Tree of Savior Forum

Feels like Ichor Rate

This is about 300 Primus lying around. Comes out to about 5%.

Anyone done any mass dismantling? Each row is 10 items.

=====

If you cannot see the yellow bonus line, delete hairenchantextend addon.

My guildie, 400+ = nada

I dismatled exactly 6 storages full of purples and 2 of primus, the results were this:jewel

I can see the effects in my armor/weapons with no problems. I can also see them on the F1 menu.

Maybe your equipment additional/transcend stats toggle is off. Use shift key to turn it back.

4000+ pcs

= 190 jewels. Screenshot_14

Could you ss your team storage space for the journal guide?

1 Like

I deleted hairenchantextend addon, and I can now see the glaring yellow text of ugliness.

when you can use market retrieve tab as storage just by listing it for 100silver(1silver fee) and cancel, viola.

The range for possible values is bullshit, even using Primus Jewels you can still get less than half the maximum value.

Let me amend that.

The max is 15%. I got 1/10 of that value using a Primus. Seriously?

====

@Chann check your guide, posted video and other info

1 Like

You can check stats by pressing F1 i used all 190pcs, it didn’t work out as i expected.

Screenshot_19

17.6% crit rate is pretty nice, unless it’s on a magic type build.

1 Like

Well, you can move the equips around through team storage. Gratz on that crit rate/weapon/boss damage though, I’m jealous.

1 Like

I got Phys damage reduction +0.3% 3 times…

After I used all my jewels, I ended up with this:

Maybe devs forgot to put “.” in values? ))
And max stat is not 15% but 1.5%…

Higher stat rolls are very rare unless you’re using a legendary enchant jewel. If you use primus, expect lower values.

Yes it can help, but getting crit rate on mage after sacrificing 30+ primuses for one jewel feels bad enough.

I know. I’m not defending the system, as I don’t necessarily agree with it either, but all I can do is be objective about how it works and let people know.

Before yesterday: no jewels, people say nothing.
Since yesterday: jewels, people complain.

:man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.