Tree of Savior Forum

[feedback/questions about patch 04.05] please answer

I’m working right now and can’t test it for myself, so I need your help if you could.

I love the patch notes, our suggestions were heard and I feel like the game should be 5 times better than last week. But since I can’t see for myself, can you answer my questions and give your feedback?

1. DO YOU SEE A DECREASE IN NUMBERS OF GOLD SPAMMERS IN CHAT? LVL RESTRICTION CAUSE A FLOOD OF BOTS ON THE CITIES?

2. CAN YOU FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN SPAWN RATE OF MOBS? IT’S BETTER TO GRIND?

3. DUNGEON IS FIXED?

1 Like

I played for 10 minutes and i can see a very drastic decrease in gold spam

2 Likes

Thank you!

/charrrrrrrr

I am playing right now and I haven’t seen a single one for the 1 hr and 50 mins that the server has been up.

1 Like

Spawn rates? it’s better to grind?

EDIT: Thank you!

1. Yes

2. Yes (Keep in mind FIELD rates were increased not the dungeons like mines and tenet)

3. dungeons were not fixed this patch but its is, “at the top of their todo list”.

2 Likes

Ty

/charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I didn’t see any spam in global chat anymore.
I didn’t have a any problem is the the spawn rate before either
I didn’t try dungeons since patch but I don’t think they were ever broken in Fedimian

They also fixed that already, did a dungeon 15-20min before i posted this. Im glad they are shutting all those flamers, big high five to IMC. :slight_smile:

yeah you can queue for dungeons now

NOTE: Baron Allerno is an outdoor map

But read the whole post (including comments) for a more detailed discussion and analysis on what actually went on.

1 Like

I know about the wave timers. They are not new. They existed before international went into early access.

They existed in korea. Such system was not displayed on international during the last playable version, i.e. icbt2.

guess my icbt2 and ktos time are blending together. either way not new to me.