Tree of Savior Forum

[Fediminan] Nobody is playing

Hello Saviours, i love tree of savior i’m playing on the European server and we have big problem, nobody is playing that game anymore. We have hard times to get any team for mercenary missions and dungeons. The game is DEAD. Does the administration of the game have any ideas to solve it like connecting some servers on missons/dungeons? Its impossible to play without finding any party, population on the server is so low, its really pain in the ass…

2 Likes

here is a detailed suggestion

Do you really thing the server have the capacity, with the actual state it is, to hold a global queue?

There’s no way to be done with the actual mess it is, if it wasn’t the case, we would have that since the start.

I really doubt this will be done so soon, they may try it, but I’m sure it will cause more issues than solution.

1 Like

When I first tried to replay this game, I just checked if I could run a Siaulai mission. But indeed in Fedimian it’s preatty dead. There is almost 20 people queuing for this mission during the morning/afternoon BUT it doesn’t mean you will find people in your level groups. It discouraged me first, then few days (or one month I don’t remember exactly) later, I decided to replay this game without doing Siaulai.

So you have only few choices :

• Try to continue your quests / completing maps / mob killing achievement
  • Grind
  • Do Siaulai alone, or with one of your friend, or with a random guy

The only way to fix Siaulai mission is to put everyone at the same lvl (lvl 100), like in PvP. HP of the bosses would depend on the ranks.

1 Like

This has been suggested before too, many other Mmos have some form of level scaling system in dungeons to avoid splitting the players apart too much. But like the suggestion thread above they have not chosen to implement it.

1 Like

Actually add “[silute] nobody is playing” to the title. 65 minutes to one single run for 130 DG today. Running 4 ppl alemeth parties because we can’t find a 5 member.

1 Like

Dunno if it’s all IMC fault after all. I’m not trying to defend them but some people in the forum were against the level scale system. Someone told me it couldn’t happen because korean games are way too different compared to western games. If a part of the community is against those ideas without any good argument, it still a part of the community. So what “listen to the community” means ?

By the way almost everyone against level scaling and rank reset are not playing anymore, funny :anguished:.

Hmmm, really strange. I had no problem to find grind parties. But most of the time I’m on an alt and I just wait someone shooting his party tag.

1 Like

according to 3k player who still play TOS, the queue and population is fine.

u just need to

1. spam microphone
  2. play on prime time
  3. act cute grill and join some guild

its not imc problem if u cant play on prime time after reset.

2 Likes

You told me to do that before and didnt work. I demand a refund.

2 Likes

TOS terms of service is to allow u the rights to play on IMC’s product.
Service quality and customer experience is by Best Effort (and by IMC’s definition)

there is no guarantee and no warranty
player hold all responsibility themselves

huehuehue

2 Likes

Not to brag (and this is just my personal experience) but, in Telsiai i rarely have this problem. Luckily i play on primetime (around less than an hour from end of work time), most are 10 seconds to a min. Unlucky times would be 5+ mins. The only empty dungeons are the unpopular ones like 160. Grinding parties are also present. There’s at least one party on alemeth and storage (i frequent solo those maps)

My worst was probably 20+ mins, non-prime time, some hours before reset (worst time), i just tried to do all the kill counts on the map while waiting).

A friend of mine who plays on non prime time doesn’t seem to have much problem either, according to him.

this doesn’t necessarily mean the servers where i play are alive either.

i kinda feel sorry for the deader servers.
if all else fails, maybe it’s time to go and find another, better game to play.
IMHO

2 Likes

I have found the discord channel for fedimian to be quite useful to gather people together for stuff in this game

maybe learn some japanese and hit jtos, I’ve heard ToS was actually a success there. I’ve also heard they have less FPS issue and ping is not that bad, relatively. of course, you will have trouble communicating and with event times, but I still remember how they implemented GvG on Fedimian at 3 AM… lol

have my char on Fedimian as well, halted after 1254 hrs to wait for c9… but I don’t really think rank 9 will change much if it will ever arrive. sigh want to play this game LIKE HELL, but NA/EU servers are simply unplayable, and don’t know if I will ever find the strength to start all that early level sht all over again…

It’s the biggest problem of this game. You want, you can’t.

3 Likes

These threads, sigh.
The situation is not as bad as it sounds. The Fedimian population is mostly made of students and regular workers. And macro Bots of course. But those don’t matter right now.
For missions and dungeons it’s dungeons are mostly dead or solo/group rushed. This makes sense as they are actually a waste of time for leveling up alts. But missions from 1200-1400 and 1800-2000 are no problem at all. I just finished leveling two chars to R8 and always had my Siauliais in those two time frames with mostly <2min search time.

The main problem is what comes after R8. Groups and communities are already formed and it is always hard to get into old ones or form new ones. Working around this one is uh, hard.

Teach me how.
Start queueing at 12:01, end queueing by rage quitting at about 13:40 almost every single time. Or I’m stuck with 1/2 \ 1/3 by that time and looking at another 1h+ queue.

Of course only if the servers don’t have capacity problems.

HAHAHAHA always reminds me of this

1 Like

When they fix GvG and hold some non-shitty events, hopefully more people will come back.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.