Tree of Savior Forum

[Fanfic (or Truefic?)] **A Tale of Two Discordian Kingdoms: The Legacy of Mindy**

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Sadly I cannot deny this because it’s true. You could solo for a bit, you know, for a few days? I can expect people leaving out of bugs, or difficulty, or even P2W, but I wish it wasn’t because of drama :weary: I wished for a game where all people could be happy, where the staff are friendly and unbiased, but most of all where the community is nice and humane, without resorting to viciousness in a vie for power and influence…

I am so sorry you had to experience that.

Yeah… but a lot of anime communities are toxic. I’ve been in many anime communities and it always degraded and fell apart from drama with the most toxic people being the “last man standing” while all the decent people noped out of the communities.

I learned how to deal with toxic people but they are pretty brain damaged and will never stop being toxic no matter what you do to them. So the inevitable is moderators exist to remove them from the community, or, if they can’t be removed from the community, people will leave the community leaving only the toxic people left.

Even I eventually get tired of trolling toxic people and just sorta leave because too much negativity starts to affect me.

1 Like

Just press LIKE when you saw Melons?

real grills dont post !@#$%^ and cause drama only GIRL does that :joy:

just forget about it and move on

I mean, I didn’t even get kicked from ToS Community by the admins, it was some butthurt child called Haztion. That place wasn’t so bad and it was pretty active. I got kicked from Mindy’s server because I apparently voiced out my opinion and some special kids got hurt. I tried to log in again, but I got perma banned.

On top of that, they were always circlejerking to Overwatch and games that just bring toxicity to the equation. ToSBase Discord is garbage though, never again.

2 Likes

Edit: Why do I even bother, there’s drama everywhere…

You will never escape drama if you are engaged in a public community. The only times in my life I’ve ever been 100% drama free is when I am NOT on any public communities, not playing any multiplayer games and just talking to my personal friends on Skype/Discord.

Try not to let it bother you so much or you will drive yourself crazy. No matter how much it bothers you, you do not have the power or influence to stop it. The internet is a dramatic cesspool and always will be.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me why should we care about some random shitty discord drama hence the necessity to post this ?

1 Like

This was your first post on the forums since March… Welcome back!

As for caring about this Discord drama? No need to care at all because their Discord servers mean nothing to the enjoyment of Tree of Savior. But reading about juicy drama that has nothing to do with me can be mildly entertaining :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes i’m more like a lurker.

Thx for confirming

Funny how “she” claims that “she” started playing computer games last year yet challenger rank already on league lmao way way back @ 2014 lmao

1 Like

Wow, just noticed I got called (in an edit) an SJW for pointing out how stupid this Discord war is. lawl

I would so love to deny it, but it’s true. I went to this game with a few RO/WP pals hoping for a fresh start and escape, but…

It’s all the same everywhere I guess. I’ll try to enjoy the game as much as I could, but I think the interactions would be limited to random queues and 1-hour grind parties at 240+ from now on…

It’d be nice if they gave us another way to chat, like linkshells in FF14. Something so we can form our own communities without needing a templar or some third party chat like Discord.

still a better love story than twilight

3 Likes

Well, drama happens everywhere, especially when people are bored, lonely, horny or frustrated.

I won’t say I’m innocent of it, myself, and I’m not gonna pretend.

But if a guy like mindy can use a random girl’s picture in real life, just to make a twitch.tv account / discord server , to garner free attention, then Mindy is a dangerous predator.

If you had to label me as a troll, then all drama aside, this troll does not find identity theft funny at all.

Just my two cents i suppose. Peace.

I would boldly say that Luna was just plain bored.

For whatever she did, i can’t say that it will affect me as much as discovering that Mindy was actually a scruffy dude behind an asian girl’s picture.

And i totally agree with you, on Mindy’s “slightly” extreme approach.

I don’t think mindy lost his mind over what Luna did, because i’ve seen far worst of people. This is still pretty much sandbox drama. Mentally ill ? Maybe. We’ll never know.

Wtf did I just read? Drama-rama.

Never ever getting into ToS Discords, at least not ones not ran by guilds. As a woman, just seeing someone named azngirl running the one Discord was enough of a tip off it would have a bunch of drooling fan boys… Whether or not she was real was a totally different debate. Generally speaking though fake gamer girls are the ones all about getting attention and taking items, just saying.

Anyway this whole thing is pretty juvenile. @Malzara and @the7crowmisfits should start their own discord where it’s all hugs and harassment of Crow.

3 Likes

Ahhh… The internet Drama… I always have a bucket full of popcorns for these stuff…

btw… whos mindy? ?_?

2 Likes