Tree of Savior Forum

Fancy fencers !?

I’m also a Corsair, so only Barb C2. It’s not a huge difference from what I have seen, not a big fan of Barb c3 but your Seism is of course better.

When your enemy doesn’t move the entire time, sure lol

Apparently, Fencer’s costume is only its saving grace. It’s like having a permanent premium costume.
It’s good for Soloing dungeons too, but hey almost everyone can do it.

If you got that, go with venier. You’ll hit 3 medium targets which is nice because most medium monsters end game spawns in 3s or 2s, mostly 3s for soloist, so that’s not a problem until you are the party’s main tank, in which you only have seism for large radius+aoe attack ratio.

It’s not that bad. You can solo plenty, farm alright (especially with Corsair), do some tanking, add some damage, PvP well (good luck on magic classes though), and boss well. It’s not as good as classes that are designed specifically for one thing, but you can do a lot. Definitely want to invest in gear however.

Was debating to either go barb c3 (looks good in most fencers vids ive seen) and corsair but i was under the impression of only one circle in corsair was unsufficient. How much Venier goes for right now NA ?

I’m not saying its bad. In fact, I just rerolled to make a Fencer. ■■■■ PELT, I’m going full DPS. SordC2-BarbC3-FencerC2. :slight_smile:

Pretty sure pelt ease the whole process compare to swordy c2

Fencer grinding in a nutshell.

Yes damage is actually good for trash tier accessories(see vid description) and 0% damage attributes, but the aoe attack ratio is really your main problem. Get enough gear and you’ll be enjoying more of it…for now.

I personally prefer [Restrain] due to Fencer’s multi hits skills.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Whats ur attribute distribution ? Are you using leather still or plate ?

Corsair C1 is really good utility for PvP with hook, syncing well with BarbC2. Hook>Stun Skill. Also JR 5 for farming and party damage. Even Dust Devil is a nice small ranged, circular AoE. Though if you want pure damage Barb C3 will give you that.

Edit: And Restrain isn’t bad for Fencers or Corsairs, but you will have a much easier life with 18% evasion increase from Guardian and 11 monster aggro from Swashbuckling. 200+ parties always want SB.

1 Like

They’re on the vid description, leather for stats I don’t have a specific ratio

Enough reason for me to choose Restrain. Now I’m just crossing my fingers to implement it in iToS. :pray:

restrains stun is less than a second, so you’re pouncing will probably not even get a hit in. restrain is mostly useful as an interupt and for the long slow you get from attributes. it woks better with barbarian skills.

So sm, pelt, barb c3, fencer c2 optimal dps and end game play ?

100 con enough or do we need more for grind and stuff ?

I never died on any maps past alemeth with 8X con, I left it there because I still don’t have max petamion thanks to talts.

surviving usually depends on how you/or your team plays and at least 50-100 con.

For earth tower, nope never tried.

So hit barb c2. Next should be barb c3 BUT i read pretty much everywhere that i should hit a circle in corsair for jolly roger… i rly like seisme and feels like that it could generate some pretty impressive numbers with 10 points in it. Whats you guys take on this ??

1 Like