Tree of Savior Forum

Falconer bugs and petition

Circling does work with Barrage.

Circling used to make a perfect combination with Barrage. When Circling is effective, with Barrage you can hit every single monster within the range.

Now, however, with respect to Barrage, Circling seems to increase targets’ AoE Defense Ratio rather than decrease it. You can see this phenomena in the clip that the number of target hit by Barrage becomes fewer when Circling is activated.

When I use quest wrap or “stone (귀환석)” to transport to somewhere else on the same map, and then use Hanging Shot, I will get stuck, unable to move, until the duration of Hanging Shot is over.

Having the perch installed, while the falcon is “just about” to rest on the perch, I use a skill, and the skill will be in vain.

This bug becomes much more irritating for the fact that the falcon automatically goes to rest on the perch when your character is near the perch in certain distance.

Every time I was at first far away form the perch with my falcon following me, and then I “accidentally” walk near the perch, neglecting that my falcon is again going to rest on the perch, use a skill, and the skill is not effective, going into 30+ seconds CD. This situation happens all the time.

In order to not cast my skills in vain, I have to distract myself from focusing on fighting monsters, to look out if my falcon is with me or it is on the half way to the perch. This is ridiculous. The falcon’s AI is so poor that it cannot take two orders continuously.

This one is more of a petition than a bug report.
Look how insufferably strong Musketeer and Cannoneer are nowadays, and this is what Falconer C2 gets and how the new skill, Blistering Thrash, performs. Poor damage, long CD (45 seconds), small area.

With so many bugs and imbalance, I do not see there is any good to choose Falconer C2, except the fulfillment of pure foolish love with which I have devoted myself to this class.

Please make Falconer more playable and even worth playing. I hope this class is much more than just a Circling ATM that Cannoneer and Musketeer love the most.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.