Tree of Savior Forum

FAILED TO DOWNLOAD LIST FILE.UPDATE_downloader.exe(975)

i tried unchecking DLC just what you’ve said… and it works! thank you very much!

Its worked for me. Disable all DLCs, and steam will update TOS. And then start play as normal.
Thanks!

i got the same problem too

me too i got the same problem

same as me… 2days ago and im really pissed off right now tried everything reinstall etc. still the same. wtf

1 Like

Let me Help you, I also had this problem, this iz what I did.

-Download VPN or Hotshield. Turn on.
-Go to patch folder, run Tos.exe as admintrator.
-If the patcher wants you to download some files and got stuck, go back to release folder find release.revision type the number ex. 11035 (alot of them like 20) then save. Wait few seconds then close the patcher and repeat until it’s done.
-Also uncheck the founder’s pack at steam.

• PLAY GAME! Congrats!

My game is only working if my VPN is ONNNNN!!! :frowning:

Try to reboot modem and router. I happen to find out this because i cant access reddit and tos, while every site can be accessed.

Hello, just wanted to say that unchecking the DLC’s worked for me

I just start to get this bug. I always play normal and suddenly this issue appear. I tried everything in this post. Please help me

i have same error here =( after logoff and back to play 20min =((( how to fix this !?

Consegui arrumar hoje , seguinte

Ainda na guia Arquivos locais, clique no botão “Procurar arquivos locais” e a pasta de instalação do TOS deve ser aberta.

Abra a pasta “patch” e na lista de arquivos * .ipf, procure o que possui o maior valor (o mais recente). Por padrão, ele pode estar na parte inferior da lista de arquivos. A partir desta escrita, o meu é “11539_001001.ipf”

Copiar / lembrar os números do nome do arquivo * .ipf antes do sublinhado, por exemplo, “11539”

Volte para a pasta raiz ToS (basta pressionar a tecla de retrocesso em seu teclado) e abra a pasta “release”.

apague o arquivo release.revision e crie outro no bloco de notas e o renomeie release.revision.txt e faça o que sugeri a cima .
Anteção antes desses procedimentos tinha baixado o tos novamente e verificado cache

bom pessoa , percebi que não foi essa a solução do problema não foi o que eu postei e sim hostpotshield

!!! hostpotsheld resolve !!!1 baixe.