Tree of Savior Forum

"Failed to download list file. Please try to run as administrator. (1144)" error

Still nothing here, followed every step from above.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines Happened to me and a Friend Yesterday, Suddenly. We both tried everything above too.

Internet Provider: NET / 60 mb (working 100%)
Region: Paraná, Brasil. City of Curitiba
Started Happening yesterday at night, suddenly.

Did the devs did something with the connection yesterday? Both my ISP and my friends are “NET”

Edit: Special note that one day before, we both Updated Windows 10 with their stupid forced Update. Is there some conflict with the new Windows 10 version now? What can we do?

@siberhunter Are you from Brazil too? What is your internet provider?

2 Likes

Same to me, but my is “(975)” instead of (1144), i do everything int the checklist and still the same.

editi: now is same error (1144). And i cannot play …pls IMC help us

Same to me as heraldogsjunior say.

I’m from Curitiba too and have NET, call the support they make a reset and the issue still happen.

1 Like

Did everyone with this problem update their windows 10?

this happens to me occasionally and seasonally, prolly when there’s an internet problem. though mine’s easily fixed when i reset my modem and get another IP

Same problem here, almost identical PC config, my ISP is also NET and I’m from Curitiba too.
My windows did update too, but I had the problem before the update, it updated when I restarted it to see if it would help.

I’ll try downloading the game on my laptop to see, but I’m guessing it’s ISP related.

The Windows Update was required so i think everyone updated, i also know more people, who don’t came here yet, but they are in the same situation, Live in Brazil, Curitiba, and the ISP is NET, but i don’t know about their OS.

Tested on my laptop, same problem, Win 8 OS.

So its likely ISP related.

1 Like

I’m testing now, before a friend call the ISP NET on Phone, and i can enter now and i’m playing, pls test for it.

So it seems to be an internet connection problem? :sob:

I used my cellphone 4G to try, it’s patching now, so it’s my ISP.

forget about it, i was running the hotspot shield and because of that i can enter in the game, but without that i can’t

is what it looks like, a friend of mine called our ISP and opened a complaint that must be answered until tomorrow, but as I said without the VPN I can not access and with the VPN I can access the game (I did this test to verify if it was the connection itself).

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

I made some testing with this VPN https://mudfish.net

There’re 3 Brazilian Node Servers there: Amazon, Azure and Vig28

Only the Amazon server blocked me with the error i sent above , the other ones allow me to enter normally.

Could this be related to the Silute’s Problem recently with Lag and Freezes? Pls send this to the devs to make some testing

My ISP: NET / 60 MB
Server: Silute [SA]

1 Like

same problem here, I’m from Curitiba and also use NET

I will pass on this information and for now I recommend contacting your internet provider. :sob:
If you are still facing a problem, please contact us via Support Ticket.

Anyone already solve this problem without a vpn? I’m from Brazil/Paraná/Curitiba too and my provider is NET… The support says it is a latency problem i dont think soo…

1 Like

@brunolemoni93 @hiagorocateli @heraldogsjunior @willianmiyamoto @rodrigolamela84 @siberhunter

It’s fixed here, for me and my friend that had our problem. Try now to do the following:

Windows Search -> CMD (Open as Administrator) -> type:

ipconfig /flushdns

then

netsh winsock reset

to reset the computer’s current internet stuff

Restart Computer and play!

@Staff Now, back to the main focus: Silute’s general Lag. Ty for helping here

2 Likes

Worked for me thank you !!!