Tree of Savior Forum

Fade question fsfdssefd

if u carve an owl statue b4 using fade, will people in pvp automatically target the owl while ur faded?
this is a crucial question to my monk pvp rotation

fade only works on monsters/summons AI

We have a cleric thread for it, please refrain from creating new thread for 1 question

not gonna scroll through an entire thread just to find 1 answer.
plus my question is not a simple answer, i doubt i can find the answer on any thread.

I wasnt asking you to specifically find answers there

but, to post your questions there

Fade
Skill Description
Erases the threat of monsters making them stop any attacks on you.

You’re Welcome.

1 Like

well all i know is that if u use fade u cant get hit by carve owl or any other statue. same for boss attacks, if u use fade in missions/dungeons and fite a boss u dont get hit by their attacks ever even if u stand in front o them but idk if this tha question u asking lol

There’s one move from the spikey fella (forgot his name) that hits you though, can’t remember if it was only knock down or actual damage, havnt played in a while. other than that yeah, nothing hits ya
(just realised i bumped this post, sorrryyy~~)

lol thx 4 the answers. but nobody is answering lol.

“in pvp do people untarget you and target your owl statue?”, all of your answers are giving me headaches.

1 Like

so obviously not applicable in pvp

I haven’t tested the exact situation but I’ve tested statues and fade separately in PvP and neither of them cause the enemy to switch targets. Most people use target lock anyway. Sounds interesting, even though I am doubtful. I’ll ask a friend to test it with me.

it works on monsters and summons by getting rid of aggro.
im asking if it untargets you.
i doubt u actually tested it.

No. It don’t untarget. It cancels aggro. It’s not invisibility. You do not become untargetable.

1 Like

have u tested?

/20characters

Yes

/20charactersandsomemore

1 Like