Tree of Savior Forum

Faceless/bodiless/invisible characters

Only time I ever see shadows-only instead of players is right after loading the map, but they return to normal seconds after.

any solution?

I have no head! :fearful: But at least everyone is with me with the “open arms” thingy. :joy:

I haven’t noticed this being a prolonged issue on any of my characters, however, my female swordy will experience an invisible head for a few seconds when moving in a new direction after entering a map. IE: Walk to the right and the head disappears, several minutes could pass, turn to the left for the first time and the head will again be invisible for a few seconds.

By reinstall, you mean delete ToS from Steam and re-download again?
If so, I don’t think its an appropriate solution for this issue.

Adding to this, since I can’t open my own thread yet it seems:
The faces on my game appear to be glitched, ever since the game apparently updated itself today (that is, Tuesday November 3)?

The same thing affects all humanoid characters. My own characters, other players, and even NPCs.

I have the same problem of the @cheesemonkey200e
After yesterday maintence (11/03) the head of characters and NPCS are bugged, already tried to reinstall the whole game and nothing happens, help please D:

EDIT 1:
I played today and realized that the damage numbers are strange too:

1 Like

Same with faces/damage

Same here… any one can help?!

amigo vc resolveu esse erro estou com o mesmo erro se puder me ajudar caso tenha conseguido ajeitar agradeço.

não consegui… tente abrir um ticket sobre isso… foi o que fiz e estou aguardando resposta dos desenvolvedores…

I was teleporting back using backspace then the game lagged so I closed TOS, came back and that happened. Even when i enter the game the sprite for the body of characters are missing, it just shows the weapon.

Having the same issue

any Solution ? I have the same poblem…

show only my head…

Same issue here, no solutions?

No solution yet? or any revision date ?

I’m having the same problem, any solution?

Nothing? :sweat: im very sady…

I have a bug. Faceless character…

Can someone help me? i don’t know what happen to my game.