Tree of Savior Forum

F2p Soooooon. Is IMC ready?

Will IMC be ready sooon? (No specific date)
We all know that bots/spammer will swarm f2p like locust. The question now is

-are they ready for this? Or will they stick to manual banning as what are they doin’ now.
-will issues regarding bugs/exploits be patched/monitored upon f2p release?
-are we gonna expect some major patch in the coming days?
-will there be partial (coz as of know full optimization seems not an option) game optimization?

Personally, I’m more concern on how they handle bot/spammer/exploits than some minor bugs. Since bugs can be handled in time. Idk how they track bots atm, seems they’re doin’ it manually. And I think it wont be efficient enough when f2p release.

EDIT: ok my bad, on my defense there was no official announcement on the delay. The questions still remain though.

you do know they delayed the f2p release ?

3 Likes

What’s going to happen in 4 days? F2P is on mid May.

For your information on the second to last paragraph

1 Like

:expressionless::confused::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless: bet cha this is the expression of people opening this thread looks like

2 Likes

facepalm dude, go read thread/post at announcements…

Insert slow poke PNG below.

1 Like
3 Likes

No… he is the slow KING

2 Likes

heeeere they come!

Free to play? Kind of a misnomer. There’ll be far more bots joining than human beings when the dark day comes. This needs a new name.

F2B, free 2 bot. I’m calling it this from now on.

Its under four ban annoucements.

There was. Except you didn’t really follow official announcements. Not like they could contact you directly and literally tell you.

Looking at the news and announcements everyday should be like newspaper. If you didn’t read the newspaper that you could access easily you can’t blame the news writer or your neighbor.

yes. they can’t stop it, so they have to manually do it

yes, even after.

KR side has already changed stuff + event. They have to test it there then give us a stable build. Not easy changing stuff without breaking them.
Follow this thread for :cookie:

No one knows. /shrug

As I said no official announcement about the delay. They inserted it on a different issue.

I wasnt blaming anyone really, seems like you missed the part that I took the blame. The “official” announcement ABOUT the delay that was INSERTED can easily be miss if people are not interested on the given topic.

With just manual banning. I’m pretty sure they couldnt keep up. Hopefully they’d come up with more efficient approach.

Thanks for taking your time to actually reply.