Tree of Savior Forum

EU server rubber banding / lag

Something weird is going on with the EU server since maint.

When I use a skill on my fletcher like barbed arrow / magic arrow I get a rubber band / lag effect. My character will stand still and not move until a few seconds after the casting. In some cases the animation will play and I will have to recast the skill as nothing happened.

This is frustrating and ruining the grinding as an archer as one hit = 20% my HP.

All these bugs and problems with the game are starting to get very frustrating especially now I am getting into higher levels.

1 Like

Almost same problem here as Cannoneer. Everytime i use Cannon blast, my screen freeze for like 0,5 sec.

fark eu server srsly

lag + 1 hour dungeon/mission queue

Servers started acting weird yesterday already. You use a skill and get stuck in animation and nothing happens.

First day after transfer was perfect!! I had a really low ping and no laggs and no rubberbanding (like I used to have in Klai).

But it got worse and worse…
my Ping was ~40 first week… Now its ~80-100. I do not know why. O.O

The lagg is so bad… It killed me a few times in dungeons. And I get those mini freezes for a few seconds every now and then.
Frustrating as hell.

You are right OP, since last Maint. everything got worse.
Curse you “invalid moving to fast Error”, I hate you >-<

Hope the next patches will fix/stabilize the servers/performens.
My fps are good btw, just my ping is bad @.@

Not sure how the servers are supposed to withstand the f2p release.
8 days left to total meltdown, so…

1 Like

Don’t expect it.
Imc is the type of company who slowly fix things afters problems happen. They don’t know nor understand the goodness of thorough planning.

First day after transfer was perfect. No rubberband/lag. Now ping has gotten from 40ms to 100ms. Keep dying in dungeons because lag/bad optimization/weird acting from server side. EU server.

I am done with this game for today. The rubber banding is making it near impossible to farm as a archer and now it’s taking 2 seconds to cast the skill… latency has gone from 80-150ms up to 750-850ms and fine in other games.

ggwp.

For me it’s unplayable, as a melee I can’t even quest with this lag. “V” actions take like 3 seconds or more, can’t take quests or it takes a lot of time… any solutions?

I’m having a lot of lag as well, talking with quest objects takes ages, and i’m sure it’s not my PC :slight_smile:.

Let’s hope tomorrows maintenance will fix it.

its the exact same problem on SEA server. my flet takes 5 secs to react when pushing skill buttons. talk about server lag…

150-800 ping from Frankfurt while it’s around 20 in other games and some kind of complete freezes from time to time. I hope there is a solution soon.

1 Like

FIX THOSE LAGSS FFS WHERE IS OUR BEST STAFF_JULIA! ???

IMC DONT GIVE A SINGLE F ABOUT US :confused: