Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

Brazil, but I don’t think many of us will enter a topic named this :s

happy for europeans, sad for me and my mates :sweat:

Playing from eastern part of Russia.
Frankfurt servers would be good decision.

1 Like

Germany or the Netherlands are were ping lowest to

I’m from Italy.
Frankfurt would be great.

Lithuania. A server in Northern Germany would pretty much ideal for everyone. I’d personally have 80ms ping there

Personally playing from SEA region, a server from SEA/Ocenia (located in SG would be great as they have the most capable infrastructure) would really be appreciated by all the people coming from the region.

Pinging to a East Coast server gives an average of 250~ ms from SEA.

1 Like

if we had EU and SA servers announced, we would easily surpass that 30% from both regions, bringing NA to the third place.

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie

holy crap, just make a SEA server… there are soo many people from the SEA region that need one and myself. This would boost the sales crazy !

Australia would approve of this, those that disagree are mental !

2 Likes

IIRC amazon already has servers in Frankfurt in Germany.

I’m in Graz, Austria, but I got a handful of friends who will be playing from Slovenia as well.

And we’d all appreciate one being really whereever it’s the most efficient for you over here, and whereever it’s the best for as many european players as possible.

I’d prefer one being as far away from me as Ireland, but actually having a realistic chance of opening, over one located within 10km radius but a 0% chance of happening xD

But not knowing what all the viable options are, I’d be quite satisfied with Frankfurt.

Most Gaming company place their EU server in London, a lot simpler for english speaker like yourselves to manage, and i guess cheaper.
It would give SPAIN / FRANCE / GERMAN and surounding country a good ping.

@Staff_Julie

Germany, Frankfurt cause wynaut.

2 Likes

I really suggest you delete this answer since it’s obviously wrote to begin a flame thus ruining @Staff_Julie work on this post…

4 Likes

Germany seems to be the best choice overall, it’s in the middle of Western/Central Europe, and the country has a good infrastructure.
I’m playing from France, and most of the mmos I’ve played had servers either in Germany or in France.
I’m wondering if you count russian players on the EU servers ?

2 Likes

I´m playing from Germany so this may seem a bit biased but I would say Frankfurt, Germany as many others say.

Reasons are:

1. It´s in the center of europe and should therefore be the best geolocation.
  2. Good infrastructure there - most game servers are there if i´m not mistaken.
  3. There are Amazon Servers. As you use them at the East Coast as well, this will be the strongest argument.

But any other locations would be fine as well if you have stong arguments against Frankfurt / strong arguments for another location.

Distances are not very high here in europe.

4 Likes

Saw that too late. Now posts keep on pouring in.

Quality german infrastructure for the win!

1 Like

Just flag the idiot.

2 Likes

Germany or france is the best place

frankfurt or paris
playing from UK

Hi! Im playing from Sweden, as for server location its really fine anywhere in EU but germany seems standard?

Bonus question @Staff_Julie what helps more in making EU servers a thing refunding founders pack or keeping it? i dont want my money to lead to US servers really i rather that money went to the game + EU servers.

ps. start a kickstarter so we can give you money if thats the only problem.

1 Like