Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

Germany, Lithuania, France

You are from Ecuador too? I am also in Ecuador, from Guayaquil to be exact. :slight_smile:

AWS in Frankfurt would be very good location for Russians

Please make an Eu server - place it anywhere in EU i dont care where there are 8 of us who will buy the founders if it gets an EU server otherwise we won’t

Amsterdam, Germany or Sweden would be great. Playing from Finland

I play from Finland and prefer servers from Amsterdam for great ping and stability.

With some knowledge about other games and their servers/ping. I’d love to see a sever in Luxembourg or if I would take my personal preference the best ping for me would probably be a sever in Stockholm (Sweden) would be the best. Playing from Norway, any server in central Europe should still give a good ping.

Philippines. More love for SEA players. Please and thank you. :slight_smile:

Germany, Frankfurt is usually a typical good server location for EU.

I’m playing from UK.

Closer to Russia please, I play from Siberia.:slight_smile:

I’m from Poland so germany would be okay, but best would be Poland :P.

1 Like

I´m from Germany and would prefer the location of the EU server in Frankfurt or

EU player here, from Denmark. Servers in Germany, France or The Netherlands would be great!

Central Europe server would be nice? Also, playing from Sweden and Spain.

Reporting in from Germany. Anywhere in the EU will be fine :smiley:

I’m from Austria, stable ping to almost everywhere in Europe. Best location would be somewhere in central europe. Germany was mentioned quite a few times.

I’m playing from Portugal, we got a really big comunity interested in play but not all of them bought the pack because they are afraid of the big ping.
For Europe Servers the best cities to host are Brussels or Amsterdam, those are usually where most european servers are hosted.

Netherlands or Germany

Hi, I’m playing from Birmingham, and a server in central europe like germany would allow both eastern / western europe people to play comfortably :slight_smile: cheers

On topic: I’m from the Philippines.