Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

Brazil tends to get the best speeds to servers in Lisbon, Portugal. Ireland, UK, France, Spain and Germany are also pretty good. So basically anywhere in Western Europe.

Well that was unexpected. I also support the Frankfurt server. Alternatively Amsterdam, but I donā€™t think Amazon has any datacenters there.
Iā€™ll be playing from Germany.

3 Likes

In EU servers from other games Iā€™ve played, the serverā€™s location tend to be in Germany.
I live in the Netherlands.

1 Like

Frankfurt, Germany

1 Like

Frankfurt would be awesome
Playing from Saint-Petersburg, Russia :flag_ru:

4 Likes

Germany +
From Russia. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m playing from Germany. I wouldnā€™t mind if the servers were located in Germany~

1 Like

California, USA :slight_smile:

Iā€™m playing from France.
Donā€™t really care where it would be located. Though a central location should be the bestā€¦

1 Like

I would also support Frankfurt Germany. By far the best servers in Europe

2 Likes

Germany, Franceā€¦

Playing from France.

1 Like

Poll is a nice idea, but I need the actual voices of players to appear effective, it seems. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

4 Likes

From Colombia :sunglasses:

I support Germany and i am from Estonia

2 Likes

Playing from South Africa.
Servers in the UK would be the best for our latency (anyone living in Africa). The next best is Germany.

Hello. Iā€™ll be playing from spain with other 6 friends, in total we will be 7.

Most games Iā€™ve played had amsterdam servers, look around there.

frankfurt (germany) / amsterdam (netherlands) would be great

1 Like

Is there any way to put this up on the main site, or as an announcement?

I will be playing from Malaysia. But Iā€™m not going with the Indonesian version because I prefer Steam, even with higher ping.

EDIT: Also because I have friends overseas outside the SEA region.

Frankfurt or Amsterdam seem to have the best networking!

1 Like

Playing from London, UK.

Frankfurt, Germany is the best location for both EU West and East if youā€™re still using AWS servers.

2 Likes