Tree of Savior Forum

[EU] schwarznagger's Bot Army

He can transcend it to lv10 and you can’t
Well he most likely rmts all of his silver anyway. Who in their right mind will play the actual game if he does this ■■■■ everyday.

1 Like

Why should I care about the gear of others? :o
People should think this way. The only other persons whose gear matters for you is your endgame group.

1 Like

to be fair the biggest flaw of his game is the same as in bdo, everything is sellable, so silver (for the most part) becomes the biggest part in progressing your character. This of course means that bots/afk farmers/exploits/rmt will take a huge role, hence all the trading restrictions and other ■■■■.

If IMC would have adapted a more generic loot sheme (like bop drops) from instances/dungeons, this would make the game far less silver depending and much more enjoyable for the vast majorty of players.

As inflation grows, it will only get harder and harder for a new or casual player to enjoy this game, as its all about silver.

Is this guy still free? lol

Pls.
He is a legitimate player xd

1 Like

Yeah… The meaning of a “legitimate player” for the GMs of this game is the contrary for the rest of the world. Pretty sad tbh

Just taking one look at the videos I can clearly see they are botting/scripting. The fact they lasted this long is unforgivable. Does IMC not have staff dedicated to banning bots regularly? This kind of thing should be perma ban worthy.

I have done some bot reports myself with GM responding within hours on Klaipeda, and banning the players. Do they just not care about the Fedimian server?

This is so interesting to me because IMC put forth extremely drastic measures to combat the action of bots economy wise with restrictions, yet they refuse to put any action into perma banning them?

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @staff

I put my fair share into buying thousands of TP over the course of playing this game, holding onto hope for the future of it, but seeing this has me questioning further support. If you don’t have proper staff to ban this kind of behavior I will end my support for this game. :confused:

This staff comes like twice every month to KICK those bots/afk farmers, literally they even ask them questions and wait for a response.

After some investigation they call them legit players and that’s all, work done.

Yet if just a single person watch them kicking they make a thread post inspiring hope and stating that we do have GM’s, but nope, we don’t.

1 Like

So after months of trying as hard as we can the bot army either got kicked or banned for now.

Now the big question is when will they be back and botting as much as possible?

• 1 day
  • 7 days
  • 31 days
  • forever, axaxaxaxaxax

0 voters

But nonetheless. Thank you @Staff for finally enforcing rules, the game feels better now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not quite. There are other options other than waiting through the ban duration. Just replaced that banned bot with another bot? Business continue as usual. :money_mouth:
and retrieve the banned bot after the ban duration. The cycle goes on.

Well if it’s a short duration ban they can just sit it out.
We will see, but if there’s actually enforce happening now and bots being bannend after running for like a day or two the bot business will stop soon because bringing up those pyro/warlock bots takes time after all.

Probably less than a week, like they did with CHEAPBOT (CHEAPSHOT).

EGERb was banned for 14 days, im pretty sure.

GMs are totally unaware on how to perform an investigation, they have all the ■■■■■■■ data.

BTW for clarity, EGERb got “banned” 20 days ago and again yesterday/today.
Also @GM Mongoloid, our premiere bot-banning gm disconnected all the players from the channel.

Mfw GMs are crashing channels

That’s what I guessed.
I mean at least the maps are free for new players to progress without cancer Warlocks and cramped Necro channels which is good.
If you take fairness into account well then anything but permanent is useless because the moment they log in they move the silver. But that’s IMC’s decision.
Personally I would go through the data and look for the main account connected to the bots but well duh, guess that’s too advanced.

1 Like

I would ban the bot account and then delete every item and silver from the main one.

Here’s your money sink, Kim Huekkyu.

They dont perma ban bots. Probably 30 days ban like the cube exploit case.

*I’m not Nekorin. This is a screenshot of Nekorin’s video of GM Meetup Event in November 2016.

still alive lol

1 Like