Tree of Savior Forum

[EU]Fedimian: Murmillo looking for an ET Group

Hello, I am a lv 316 Murmillo and I’m looking to join a premade ET group in the evenings. I can hit lv 330 in a couple of days if needed. I’ve done ET before and I have years of experience in hardcore raiding, but ET is a joke after the armour changes anyway.

My current gear:
+3 Virtov Plate Gloves
+3 Virtov Plate Boots
+3 Virtov Plate Robe
+3 Virtov Plate Pants
+3 Didel Tower Shield
+4 Max Petamion
+4 Sissel Bracelet
+4 Sissel Bracelet
2x Nuaele Card (level 10)

My build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333aaac.55.3f4f7581.3f51658a95.11244575

I wish there was any usage for Murmillos in ET. :frowning:

I don’t really see how a Murmillo would be usefull in ET.
Please feel free to educate me!

AOE kitting, immunity to damage, crazy boss DPS, 250% strike debuff, armor debuff… as an ex Dragoon, I don’t see what all the fuss is about, as even Dragoon’s AOE is completely ■■■■.

ET is mainly about how you kill 15-20 monsters with high hp as fast as possible with a setup that can also slaugther bosses.

The moment you start kiting you already lost. With Murmillo you can probably join some random ET5/10 teams because those levels are really easy now if you have at least one strong AoE dd. Anything else might be doable if you had Stage 10 Transc 315 weapon and AoE Ratio Gear but even then your dmg is probably not even close to what is needed because of CDs.

The ET game design is super retarded and doesn’t allow defensive setups - sad but reality.

2 Likes

maybe inquistor wheel and falconer 3 can team with murmilo , but i think they like dopple/fencer for melee dps

DPS checks are retarded in general.

Sad to say this, but IMC is only to blame for using that concept, not for developing it.

huehue

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.