Tree of Savior Forum

[EU-Fedimian] How to relocate the DCL awards to EU server NOW?

I have already assigned the award to ‘Klaipeda’ or ‘Orsha’ .( if I know there would be a EU sever I wouldn’t do this)
but the PING is not good for us who seat in EU, obvious LAG, sometime disconnect . If we can have better PING within EU server ‘Fedimian’, why not?

Could I relocate all awards to EU ‘Fedimian’ now or I have to wait one month???

Now there are 3 options for EU players who have already received their DLC awards:

1. stay in ‘Klaipeda’ or ‘Orsha’ with uncomfortable PING, wait one month and transfer everything to ‘Fedimian’

2. Open a new character in ‘Fedimian’ but have to drop the DLC awards (somehow it would be massive lose)

3. IMC can also help to relocate (or reuse) the DLC awards to ‘Fedimian’, what ever a new character or current one.

I hope this issue could be solved it asap!!!

PS:

I dont think it’s greed, if you wait for such a long time with very positive expectation for this game.

if IMC can provide a good PING, we are happy.

if IMC tell us, there would be a EU server beforehand, we would not sunk our DCL awards.

if IMC want to solve the PING problem for EU players, very appriciate! if IMC can set a EU sever soon, why not also solve this issue, it’s relevant one.

Cheers

2 Likes

Why do you simply not read the announcements thoroughly before creating more threads …

Quote from this thread:

And if you read the whole announcement, you’ll notice that Julie keeps using the prefix “temporary” meaning it’s currently (as explained in her post …) still located in NA.

EDIT: So basically you can continue progressing through the game on Klaipeda/Orsha and request a transfer later.

2 Likes

If you read my post well, you may understand my question. I know there is a opportunity to transfer at the end of exclusive access period.

My question is ’ Can I play with my DLCs in ‘Fedimian’ within the exclusive access period?’

If can’t

we are losing the true value of ‘DCLs’ and ‘Fedimian’

hope that is clearer for you

I believe with the word “Teams” she’s referring to your characters and, with those, all of your items:

However I cannot say that I’m 100% right.

Let’s hope @Staff_Julie can confirm this, but until then one can only hope.

Also, sorry for the slightly harsh tone in the first post, hope this gets resolved quickly.

Thanks for your reply. I think you still missed my question. Don’t worry, let me explain it clearer.

Again, I understand I can transfer everything from K to F at the second to third week of May. This is not my question.

My question is ’ Can I play with my DLCs in ‘Fedimian’ within the exclusive access period?’

The players who very care about this game would buy the DCL before hand, and would have gotten into the game already. We got up in the morning and hoped can be access into the game at the 1st time. And we accepted the DCLs, then EU server was announced, so we are at a quite awkward opsition…if this issue can’t be solved.

There are many EU players in this awkward position, and they probably are the group who love this game most in EU, who willing to wait, who willing to buy these DCLs…

you have to wait one month if you already used your dlc stuff on orsha or klaipeda.

You speak out of my heart im so ■■■■■■ up

1 Like

agreed…its ■■■■! …

You will not have better ping on Fedimian during the Early Access period, as @Climacus pointed out.

Your ping will only be better after the EA period (coincidently, when you are allowed to transfer).

So why does it matter which server you play on during the EA period? You will have no advantage by playing on Fedimian during the EA period.

Actually you have a lower queue/no queue which improves queue in klaipeda since europeans would leave.

u r mistake!

on Klai i have 260-380 ms.

on Fedimian = 120-150 ms!!!

Jesus dude @Climacus has answered your question already, the transfer moves your team which is your lodge containing all your characters which is where your dlc/token is applied so it will all move with the lodge.

As for me the dlc’s means northing to me as a support ( hardcore ) and if you used your items on a worng server it is your own problem really, many ppl dont even read forums nowdays at all to see what is going on, it is really sad to see :frowning: