Tree of Savior Forum

Error :11135_001001.pak Failed to download files. This might be a communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client. (824)

Hello i cannot play my TOS.Please help as it show "11135_001001.pak Failed to download files. This might be a communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client. (824)

I have browse other solution and it still pop up the same thing.

Even i have try to uninstall and re-download back and it still the same.

Please assist on this as i have play 3 days without this problem after maintenance i am facing this problem.

First, please try verifying the game files. :sob:
If that doesn’t work, then send in a Support Ticket detailing the issue so that our Support Team can further assist you.

Hai…i already done the verify integrity of game file…
After verify, the game auto download…after completed, i try to retart game client and still same issue…

please advise how to submit support ticket.

Looks like i cannot submit any ticket…as i cant remember what is my char name and team name…

Sad

Hello. I’ll try helping but this might require some steps.

Test #1:

Please, before anything, follow @Queue’s suggestion. I’d recommend trying the 186893 first, so the game will try to download the 187272 file.

Possible results after trying that:
A) The client will download the last updates just fine (means your connection is fine for downloading the next patches). And the Client will run just fine and won’t have any problems (means everything’s ok, you’re good).

B) The client will download the last updates just fine. If there’s any errors in-game try verifying the steam cache again and reporting here if it worked or not.

C) The client will still fail to download the last updates. Means there’s a problem in your connection and we’ll figure out how to fix it.

Doing @Queue’s suggestion and checking the results I sent here should cover all possible cases for now.

Please let us know us know the results so we can continue helping and get everything to run ok o/

2 Likes