Tree of Savior Forum

English Monster Database

totally,

flash was spending nights over nights to data mine the current stuff from the client. the amount of informations is extremely huge, I have no doubt about the question why the developers took so long to develop tos.
the game has tons of content they want to bring to us.

there are some edges they have to get rid of, but the game themselves looks amazing huge.

I would like to, but I canā€™t seem to find where to message people on this board. (maybe restricted for new users) I loved using RMS so Iā€™d love to help any way I can.

:clap: Excellent!!!

I just hope the game will be based on skill, and not in ā€œitem powerā€.
Like imagine a pro player with a low lvl character, he could do things better than same people of the same lvl.
Of course item power would matter, but in a way that auto attacking would do more than a skilled player.

Nice Guide !!!

:smile:

Nicely done :slight_smile:
How can I help with the data base?

Information we currently miss in the database are monster positions and drop tables (there are some information for both of them in the client but I donā€™t really trust it as itā€™s not required to be part of the client) so if we get atleast some collected information we can verify that.
Weā€™ll collect such information ourself but if people want to help us with that thatā€™s appreciated :smile:

Iā€™ll gladly help you guys, you are doing a great job

The monster database is now updated to CBT3! It seems like some unfinished monsters with level 1 the finding level 1 monsters can be a little tricky. Everything else should be fine. :smile:

Hooly ā– ā– ā– ā– , just from looking at the picture next to the monsters names made me even more stoked then I once was to play.

Really love your site!
Hope thereā€™ll be some update to skills and classes now that CBT3 started :slight_smile:

Oh, and I wanted to let you know that it would be nice if we could change the sort order to be descending or ascendingā€¦ Iā€™d like the highest level monsters shown first :wink:

Just a little idea

its already on our todo list.

donā€™t worry :smile:

Kind regards
Gardosen

1 Like

they need to add poring to the game lol

the ā€œporingā€ is an element of Ragnarok Online,

i guess there will be similar monsters, but no porings ^^

Kind regards
Gardosen

@Flash Go Flash Go!!!

well, tbh, there a bunch of game with that type of monster (poring) I still find the one from RO pretty legit lol those good old day hunting it as a novice haha

Ok, we added item drops to the monster database.

e.g. http://www.tosbase.com/database/monsters/57379/ for single monster
e.g. http://www.tosbase.com/database/monsters/?page=4 for monster list

oh really cool now i can study more of the monsters good thing :smile:

I realize itā€™s been several months since this thread was started, but I did have a suggestion in mind.

Would it be possible to add the short descriptions from the English translation repository (for instance, [the ones found in this file][1]) to the ToSBase monster database, when applicable?
It may be a minor change, but one that would really help give a more firm ā€˜ā€˜classical monster bestiaryā€™ā€™ feel to things, I feel.

On another note, and while weā€™re here, Iā€™d also like to offer my thanks for the great work on the site so far! Itā€™s really a life saver, and I havenā€™t even been able to play the game proper yet.
[1]: https://github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation/blob/master/ETC.tsv