Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanting to +25 pattern , maybe bug or maybe just luck?

sub product of making +15 LoL.

Next thing you tell me will surely be about this ‘Succes-Per-Anvil’ rate? Just like DPK. Very interesting.

1 Like

well the owner of the video trying to proof that upgrading to +25 with lot of potential left is not impossible in legit way…

This is good!

Better do it in front of the Equipment Merchant in Fedimian, so you can get the hidden quest on it and have a free warp to Fedimian as long as you don’t pass the quest to him.

I tested this and it doesn’t work anymore

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

theres a lot of people getting +20+ weapons doing this way

This method is nothing more than an encouragement video. People always stay afraid to upgrade their items.
So a 51% rng is a high value.

ya it doesnt work ;p

I’d be really surprised if enhancement used PRD.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

working? or not? lol :grin:

im from telsiai and today i can confirmed this method is fail… i just lost my 7m silver upgrading my mana2…currently at +7 with 0 potential.please dont follow this method

What a bullshit.

51% succes = +1 enchant lvl each 100 clicks with common anvil and +51 enchant with diamond anvil. Everyone who have more than 11 enchant is pure luckers/abusers/cheaters/donators. The whole enchant system one of the retarded things that ToS has. Don’t even dare to compare this enchant system with other mmos even which has enchant system where gear gets destroyed with each fail, those mmos has tons of enchant material to farm as well as more easy ways to get gear to enchant, while TOS has RNG wall behind RNG wall behind RNG+P2W wall.