Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter's Empowering and Sorcerer

I’ve read somewhere in the forum that Empowering directly affects summons.
Can someone confirm it and, if it works, explain me what does it changes? Also, does Enchant Lightning/Fire affects summons damage?

I’m thinking of resetting my WL to cryo/pyro3 sorc3 (going probably almost full SPR) but I’m unsure on R8 :confused:

Thanks for any feedback!

Its the first im hearing of this, so if it does that would be nice to know.

I had to edit to put this in, my brain didnt register what spell you were talking about haha
Empower raises your character level, so it makes perfect sense that would work with summons like the Necro Raise Dead for example since they scale with your level.

Now as far as going full SPR as a Sorc, did they change the way Sorc works with summons?
Does it not constantly drain your SP any more?

It does, but is not a percentage anymore.
In general there is no more % draining for every class, but it got changed to fixed amounts.

At the same time SPR affects attacks and defence of every summons by adding a percentage to dmg/def. INT instead adds a fixed value to dmg.

I hope someone can clarifies interactions between enchanter and sorc, to see if the build I’m thinking is a viable one. I’m not sure that summons produce enough dmg to be relevant as the sole damaging skills, since dumping INT will destroy every other wiz spells I’ll have :smiley:

Nops (empower + summon) doesn´t work if i can remember, it was tested when enchanter was released…there is some test in this forum (search some enchanter class topics)

So your saying INT still affects Summon damage but as a fixed amount and SPR adds a % to that damage?
Where did you get this information?

Couse if so going high SPR will have a lot less desired effect then going even INT / SPR and that is a huge factor.

Take a look at the ktos update thread. On the first post there should be a description of what you gain from each stat. It should be there.
Technically, for summon purposes, it will be better to just stack SPR, since the percentage is calculated somehow from the mattk. But it’s late and I can be wrong :slight_smile:

Yeah i found it a few hours ago haha
I went hunting for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks tho, i wouldnt of looked for it if it wasent for your comment, explained a lot for me.
The INT thing dosent seem to apply to anything tho as far as i could find, so SPR will pack a punch.

Ill know more tomorrow :slight_smile:

i will make similiar build for my alt :smiley: pyro3sorc3 ench 1 :slight_smile: if will be good will stay if not will pick sage :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what I mean on Int

@alavien1 will you go full SPR or INT/SPR? My doubt on pyro/cryo is about the effectiveness of pyro’s spells if I go full SPR. In the end the true question for me is: will the summon do enough dmg to compensate every other rank? :smiley:

im full spr now and fireball lvl4 - 15 000 damage so not bad :slight_smile: firepillar is like 10 k tomorrow will test cryo :slight_smile:

Full spr summon dmg is worth it? Can you go on with just your summons?

And most important, have you tried if empowering does something to the summon? :smiley:

with this build my TS doing 4200 damagex2 so its not bad imo and he is nice tanker, enchant fire imo enchant only my damage :stuck_out_tongue: today want test cryo and meyby ewen runceaster with cryo ;o

Empowering does not work on summons sadly. Your level does go up from empowering but since it doesn’t register on your character your summons stay the same lv. You just know your lv went up by the buff icon.

so does enchant fire affects summons damage? with summons i mean A) Temple shooter or sorc summons B) Necro summons Archer/Warrior skels.

@alavien1
@Ironheart

ok i tested today cryo its nice just cant decide what build is better now :smiley: but definitly will go sage! ultimate dimension and microdimension get SO NICE BUFF :slight_smile: just love those spells now :smiley: tested this sorc with 170 spr and rest int ts damage was 3400 x2 ultimate 11 000 per ticc ice blast 25 000 so not bad :slight_smile: tomorrow will test pyro with sage and 250 spr and rest int :slight_smile:

Nope it doesn’t. I never tried riding with those buffs though, so that could work maybe?

Trying to sum up things we have:

• Enchanter is no good, sadly :confused:
  • 1/1 spr/int seems a good idea instead of dumping int
  • Enchant whatever doesn’t work, and I fear that riding won’t make any difference

It seems w1 > cryo3 > sorc3 > Sage is the best route, but switching Sage with RC can be interesting on the damage side (and you’ll ride your summon in Giant Form, which is great :smiley: )

@alavien1, @Ironheart you’re great! :slight_smile:

ok i tested again pyro3 with 190 spr and rest int (with windia rod 250 int and spr) must sayits nice damage now fireball (lvl 15) hitting like 27 000 withenchant fire lvl 7 flaming ground (lvl 1) like 8 000 fire pillar 11 000 (lvl 10) hell breath 10 000 (5 lvl) ultimate dimension lvl 5 12 000 per tick and micro 35 000 at lvl 4… so damage is not bad imo :slight_smile: with blink and missle hole survivality is a lot better :smiley:

conclusion: if u want better damage go fire if u want better cc go cryo :smiley: sage is a way better thanenchanter -> missle hole blink and really nic damage now :slight_smile: if somoen dont like sorc3 can go lock 1/2 mastema damage is really nice now :slight_smile:

2 Likes