Tree of Savior Forum

DWA affected by dex now?

can anyone please confirm if DWA is affected by Dex stat now? i went doppel path for today’s testing and can’t test it myself lol

got it, still gonna test it myself tommorrow thanks man,.

[edit]
done testing it with my other swordsman confirming what was linked above (sly’s post)

I think we need official confirmation… I remember watching a video of ktos corsair testing DWA on a dex build. Sword and dagger. It definitely seem to affect the attack speed.

Did you test with a dagger?

If yes, then perhaps DWA is bugged atm. Im on mobile so I can’t find the video right now…

yeah, dwa is not working with dex, but fellow corsair1-2 now have pistol use, even without corsair3 since imc have put it, but once you reset the corsair you will lose the ability to use pistol until you get corsair 3 again.
well, with manamana, my corsair is with 1,4k elemental atk :(, to bad that i do not gain aspd with dex, since i would have 1,4k+blessx3hits minimum, it would be very nice to play with it , even more since chaplain now seems to be very good for clerics, it would be easier to find a full spr chaplain allowing a 2k+ bless and 4 lines of damage.

1 Like

tried and tested with dagger (karacha dagger) / pistol (manamana) dex doesnt affect DWA you can test it yourself, i have 64-82ms ping if you would ask