Tree of Savior Forum

Dual wielding question

Does dual wielding require any specific class circle? Or can I just use it at any given point in time?

Depends on the weapon. Dagger offhand is available to every class.

1 Like

dont require anything, just a dagger
but u cant dual wield pistols anleess u have the right class

Okay, so I think I will try fencer first, if that doesn’t go well then Ill attempt dragoon, thanks for the quick reply. If you guys got any input on fencer or dragoon class selection let me know and I could look at it.

check autentist and cathexis guides they are pined in the swordsman section

I found this to help me a lot:

That guide basically taught me everything I needed to know about Fencer, and helped me choose which other classes best worked for what I wanted to do.

Thanks I will look at it tomorrow probably.

Fencer shouldnt dual wield btw :slight_smile: Only switching to 1h shield to use Swashbuckling(if you go peltasta) but your rapier Set should just consist of a singular Rapier. Fencer has a 5 dmg passive which only kicks in when using only rapier’s.
~flies away~

The passive actually kicks in as long as you do not have a shield equipped as a sub weapon. So using a rapier and dagger still activates it.

Also, you can use Swashbuckling with Rapier and Dagger.

Oh my thank you! I should definetly learn how to read nod
That actually is awesome to know thank you <3
K then i’l go with Rapier+Dagger and 2handet Spear. Now I#m a happy little Panda :slight_smile:

'Welcome.

And no offense intended, but please try not to give players advice on character building without validation. There has been a lot of misleading information posted everywhere regarding iToS, and some people are very particular when it comes to their builds.

Best to direct questions to Cathexis’ or Autentist’s posts if you are uncertain.

Thanks.

Ferncer is actually the only dual wielding class , seriously people do some research.

Corsair…

/20 charrrrrr

corsair uses a dagger secondary weapon I was talking about 2 swords

ahh , i see what u mean now :slight_smile:

Actual dual wielding with 2x one-handed weapons of the same type, not that I know of.

A lot of classes can use 2x different types of one-handed weapons.

However, only class that is actually using both weapons effectively, rather than just borrowing stats from the off-hand is Corsair.

look post 14 fence can dual wield if it uses dual rapiers

Even if they can, I still doubt they can actually use both weapons as a corsair can. Where his skills are actually using both weapons and auto-attacks with double weapon assault.

At least none of the fencer skills specify use of both weapons, like Dust Devil and Hexen Dropper do for Corsair.

I think fencer skills use both if youre dual wielding, not sure though never found a video of a dual wilder, most people dont even know it exists.

how does an item with a dual in its name equate to dual wielding…?