Tree of Savior Forum

Druid2Exo2 build

Hello !

I try the new skills of Druid and I fell in love with them :heart: So I trying to find a build with Druid2 and Exo2 :slight_smile:
I have a few question for this one :

• does the plant damage attribute of the dievdirbys plant-type damage attribute works with all skills (like the Druid and Exo one) or only on AA ?
  • If I take Cleric2 and Diev1, what can be the best filler between Krivis2, Bokor2 or Sadhu2 ?
  • Or, is it better to take of of those to circle3 ?
  • I know that If I take Sadhu3, it will be without Krivis3 or Diev1 (due to Druid2), is Sadhu still interesting then or is Bokor better ?

Thanks for your help !

Refer to this:

Some people I see chose priest2 to go with diev1. Druid and Exo skills are usually enough to cycle with so they opted to be able to support more.

I personally picked up bokor3 since it has pretty good utility and I don’t see much synergy between krivis3 and druid-exo. As for sadhu, it’s really not ideal anymore to stay at just c2 since its strength lies in the additional psych atk from transmit prana.

You’d be sacrificing a rank in druid if you decide to go with sadhu3 since it only starts out at rank 4. You’d be something like cleric2 diev sadhu3 druid exo2, which in itself isn’t that terrible, but yeah you lose out on druid2.

Thanks for the link for the Diev ! I see the topic, but I wasn’t sure if it was confirmed or not :confused:

Oh, well, without Diev, I suppose I’ll just hesitate between Cleric3/Priest2 (or Diev1 instead of Cleric3) for support or Cleric2/Bokor3 for more damage ? I’m just not sure, what do you use in Bokor circles besides zombies ?

Samediveve is good since mspd is almost always useful and Damballa’s a pretty strong burst that can hit flying enemies (I use it for that when my Rubric’s on cd, since grass and aqua are ground-only). Mackangdal every now and then when I’m in trouble. Bwa’s pretty useful for gathering mobs. And I barely use effigy.

Been considering going bokor1 priest2 though but I’m still undecided. I basically just want my zombies there to help me tank/aggro and deal passive damage.

1 Like

I see what you mean, I’m currently using Cleric2/Bokor3/Druid2 to unlock Exo (I forgot it was a hidden class), and all of my damages comes from zombies and Druid’s dot damage, which should combine well with Exo’s short cd !
I just never use Damballa, because I always forgot it, so maybe I’ll switch to Bokor2 (for Samediveve) Diev1 for more utility !
Another question : I suppose you are full INT ? Did you zombies dies fast or survive, and did they do damage on high level maps ? How is the SP consumption of Exo ?

Samediveve bonus mspd would be pretty low though.

Yeah full int. They survive pretty well in CM due to chortasmata. Re: damage, I barely notice it but something around 3-5k per hit per normal zombie, and the large zombies usually deal higher. I haven’t really tested it but I see some 10k+ flying around.

Right, I probably need to test Samediveve at lvl5 before changing :confused: Well, If not Bokor2, I’ll probably go Bokor1 and Cleric3 ! So much possibilities to test and so few time :smile:

I’m not after every little piece of damage, but that’s better if they survive, or taking Bokor make no sense xD (and just meatshield is not bad too)

And you have no SP problem with Exo ? I just check, 400 SP every 15s seems a lot for a full INT build :confused:

I have no problems with it. I use some potions every now and then for triggering chappa. Also I’m using a full solmiki cloth set so I have a pretty decent amount of sp/sp recov. Maybe you can get away with it by getting some spr from the random stat gears.

You may want to entertain a though of adding paladin1 or 2 to the build solely for 2-h blunt attribute for more magic attack. Restoration aura is nice, Resist Elements for that -magic defense debuff and extra survivability, Sanctuary for the same reason.

That’s nice to know ! I thought of adding some SPR, as I don’t really have good gear available (I convert a ChapInq that add crappy gear) :slight_smile:

Oh, I need to look more at that ! What would be more interesting : rod or 2 handed mace ?
Hum, maybe Cleric3/Diev1/Pala1/Druid2 for a lot of support, a bit of damage, and Exo2 for more damage ^^

2-h mace has 8% advantage in mAtk over same level and quality Rod, but you lose the ability to wield shield/dagger (for extra protection/stats). In both cases you lose 1-h blunt attribute’s healing benefits from cleric.

Oh, the healing attribute is only for one handed mace ? Hum, I really need to try all the weapons (rod, one handed, and two handed) to see what I prefer, it’s so hard to tell like that :confused:

It’s not a hidden class. It’s just that the new rank 8 classes all have quests to unlock their class master.

Ah, it’s in the “Hidden classes unlocks guide”, that’s why I thought it was a hidden class xD