Tree of Savior Forum

Druid build (Transform)

Hello. I want to ask about Transform . Maybe someone can give me advice,Which skills will be good with build based on Transform? :pray:
For now i dont have any good ideas , only this poor build

5 Likes

I’m going with a similar build

But i’m afraid the only really good monster to transform for now is one of those panto with a “haste”-like spell

You can’t use your spells while transformed (without using exploits), so most of the time you’ll want to transform back into druid to use your spells :confused:

Can you explain please.Which stat i need to up str or int?I dont know which stat will be better for mobs.

well, the stats are up to you, but i may suggest some changes to you

1st - “fade” spell don’t make you “invisible” like cloaking from rogues, it’ll only reset aggro from monsters (party buff), so 1 level there should be enough (unless you’re focusing on PVE)

2nd - chortasmata from druid has an attribute that increases duration, so you can just take that point you took from sterea troth from it instead, and also put one into telepath

3rd - mass heal is a goddam good spell, maybe you’d like to take 5 points from blessing or 8 from aspersio and put there

4th - revive has an attribute that needs ressurrection lv 2, so you might want to take that too

5th - sacrament doesn’t have much dmg, most people just take 1 level in it, because it grants 1 extra hit, and that hit gets dmg from blessing and daggers (sub weapons, offhand)

if you’re going for STR/DEX build instead of int, you may want to put 1 level into monstrance as well, since it increases your dex by 20% (just 1 level is enough)

if you’re going for int, you might also want to take CURE, it’s one of the strongest INT spells on cleric tree (yeah, it’s hard to believe if you haven’t seen it in game)

int build - http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/fuwyg1hd5t/
(if you really want more dmg, you can take 5 levels from revive and put into exorcise, but it’s not a really good spell, but it’s extra int dmg)

str - http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/xthcsjsubx/

(i suggest you click the copy button to save those builds on your profile, i make a lot of builds, and when they get unused i just delete them)

Thank you
Really big help for me.:blush:

Most ppl go for int, because it has way more DMG

http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&category=드루이드&p=2&l=21197

Personally i’m going STR/DEX support druid, but i can’t really suggest you do the same xD
The more reasonable choice is to go for int

Thinking of that I just had a wild thought… what about items? …Scrolls to be more specific if you can use items…

…and buffs you use on human form remain on you when you transform right? So maybe Chaplain-Druid could be somewhat good…especially if it would get more circles…and if we would have more ranks in general …XD

I’m really sad because of Transform . From your vidio i can understand that only fast mob will be good in battle . I wanted to see something like big mob with strong skills killing evil boss .

You can use scrolls via inventory i think, but i never tried xD

The buffs stay even after transforming into monster or transforming back

And chaplain is exactly what i’ll try
But even as a chaplain you may want to go for int, as aspergillium, cure, carnivory, exorcise, magnum exorcismus and the heals will scale with int

But i don’t like playing the meta xD so my plan is to give a try on STR/DEX , if it’s not worth, i may use those rare stat reset points, but i’ll give it a shot xD

1 Like

Oh…from the inventory…right… XD I guess it would be a bit lame then.

You will be fine with STR-DEX for sure…you can have +50% crit rate and +100% evasion with the right transform (or the other yummy attributes I just considered you will have DEX ) and maybe you will find a monster skill too that complements that build.

I would maybe even consider Druid for my SPR Chaplain too (especially that unlike some I rly like the Druid outfit too xD) but I rly would like more circles with chaplain for more durations for that and more ranks… with 10 ranks we could even have c3 Druid and c3 Chaplain… :rainbow: sweet dreams :flushed:

I’m kinda wondering if this would add to every hit…to Sacrament and Last Rites etc. then it wouldn’t be bad either for a Chaplain build.

…and back to op… @Topru now I can say what I was thinking of that actually the best that could help Transfrom would be long duration buffs… but there aren’t too much. (Unless they change transfrom a bit to be able to use at least some skills…) So at the moment I think Priest Sacrament and Chaplain Last Rites that you can utilize best. If there would be more circles to Chaplain then Aspergillum and Build Capella could help a lot more too… Other than this I don’t know how to build on transform… Actually they should rework that skill a bit… XD

1 Like