Tree of Savior Forum

Dpk more difficult than before?

RNG + DPK. If you remove DPK with current setup, it would be hell. Right now DPK is acting as your cushion. Previous DPK and current DPK are not the same, but current DPK can still be called DPK because it is DPK.

Can we abuse the current DPK? Yes. Doest it mean your loot can be stolen? No. Is it beneficial for us instead of acting as restriction? Yes.

We already have pure RNG currently in motion. Thats where the problem lies not the DPK one.

I just wanted IMC to focus more on bug fixing and contents specially rank 9 rather than changing the system over and over and over again. Who knows if the system was changed again it would be much worst than current system.

Yeah but we donā€™t have pure RNG is the thingā€¦

Itā€™s just absolutely absurd that IMC is going to change the drop system to where drops are much much easier (and for the most part making people excited) to going completely in the other direction and making everything much much harder than beforeā€¦ like are they purposely trying to mess with us? Is this gaslighting?

6 Likes

Blame the community for worst suggestion. People wanted RNG so they gave it to us. If you wanted higher rate, then there is no reason to change the previous system. Just make the value of DPK lower or halve of it. However the majority wanted the RNG regardless of drop rate. IMC complied.

Alright, must be me then. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Which HG/Mob drops Dawn Crystal? Just cannot find anywhere

That is the point you keep missing. We donā€™t want it to be harder than it was originally. The RNG system that came with Hunting update was fine. This CURRENT RNG system is not fine.

4 Likes

This is the point you also keep on missing.

[quote=ā€œSTAFF_Yuri, post:1, topic:353287, full:trueā€]

Q What are ways the community can help TOS? What advice can you give players wanting to do more?
A People tend to describe in detail the things they want, but when it comes to describing the ā€œdifficultiesā€ people tend to just point out problems without giving enough details about them. We wish that our players could provide us with more details about the problems they have so that we can pinpoint the issue and solve it as quickly as possible.[/quote]

If you wanted rate in the first place, say it beforehand and MAKE YOUR SUGGESTION SUCCINCT AND AT LEAST ORGINAZE. So the gms will know exactly what you wanted. Our community is only good at crying but if you ask the technically of it to make life easier this community clearly dont have the capacity.

Making RNG the DPK is not a rate reduction but only changing the DPK into RNG. You wanted this change you rub it to your face.

Now the developer wasted time and resources because of this suggestion. Delaying the contents and bug fixing we deserved most.

I heard its bugged?
The DPK value Change between drops to abormal high rates.

Also they say its scaling dpk thats not rng.

Btw the droprate we get after the hg update was way to high.
It would only drop the prices even more.

3 Likes

I doubt it is a bug, because the expected efforts you needed to exert to acquire rare items would also take into consideration. If previous DPK you needed 5hrs for 1 drop of item (average populace) the same would be applied if the DPK will be changed into RNG.

Still RNG because the loot is randomly selected among the given value. Like the previous DPK we can guess it would fall at 375-625 dpk.

Droprate in initiate release was high because lots of people are farming it. More mobs being killed means more drops.

Even now im farming in HG drops are raining. Sometimes not.

NOOB QUESTION:
I need to question the staff as it stated the dpk is reset when we get the item but what about the monsters defeated does it reset??? :confused:

Dont keep feeding this jynx troll, seriously. What CryoDoctor said summarize the feeling of the majority of the community.

Nevertheless, I think IMC will never put that marvelous drop rate system back. Just think, the game has no real ā€œend gameā€, making ppl having easier acess to itens will make the end game content runs out faster and fasterā€¦

9 Likes

Nothing improved this new system to stay for 6 months doing a part ā€˜ā€™ as part of the aspire, example take months to do only 57 Kughe sword, taking the materials the second prac and recipe, and there goesā€™ OUR NOW Iā€™LL MAKE THE CROSSBOW ā€˜ā€™ Plus 6 months
for what ??? Play a poorly optimized game more bugā€™s than players? The only thing that saves in this game and still made me play until today was the system of class so well instigador to make you create several characters to see all the excellent biulds that provides, but today I see that is not enough to continue playing bye @ Quit game

3 Likes

恤 ā—•~ā—• ą¼½ć¤ Be careful what you wish for 恤 ā—•~ā—• ą¼½ć¤

1 Like

See this ā– ā– ā– ā– ? 700+ killed and not a single ornament. I got the same ammount on another char, and on that one i farmed along with a thauma. didnā€™t get a single one too. 4 hours straight of farming. and i need 58 of these fuckers. is this your idea of fun IMC?

6 Likes

Well at least MH gives you a rewarding feeling.

1 Like

Indeed, but IMC donā€™t know there are people who quit this game for this stupid DPK system.
The ā€œend gameā€ in this game (like in almost games) is the PVP.
Players farm equip for enjoy PVP, and whoā€™s love PVE, like me, do a lot of chars and ā– ā– ā– ā–  it the super final equip.
Honestly, there are about 3/4 months that Iā€™m opening Mystical Cube, and I donā€™t care about Practo.
When I run a character at Rank8 I will run another character at Rank8. This is fun for me, because Iā€™m not hardcore player anymore.

IMC must understand that a lot of players will quit.
If there are unplayable bugs, players must have a reason to be online.
Like today, for me TOS is unplayable. And instead to go to ā€œfarmā€ something, I logged out. And I will come back when they fix it.
And perhaps, maybe I will play another game that entertains more.
IMC must be more smarter.

4 Likes

I know that feel m80, I need 54 Yellow Caro Antennas. So far, after trying for several days, I got a whopping 1 antenna.

FeelsBadMan

IMC hates all your spam about DPK so here comes a even lower drop rate ā€œRNGā€ system

2 Likes

So is this all about the desire sensor? Damnā€¦