Tree of Savior Forum

Don't understand why this is happening

Hey
Again my tos crashed after a maintence. Seriously, this is ridiculous!
This time a new bug appeard, i’ll upload a print screen of what happened. After today patch (June, 7th) i tried to log in but a message saying “.ipf files are broken. client shutdown” something like this, you’ll see on the print. Then i did what i though was right, delete the /data/ file and revalidate everything in order to download the data of the game again. And it works, at least i though it did. But after the minor update released today after the maintence the files got broken again. Can someone point me what i did wrong? Or maybe a solution? The staff team only says there’s must be something wrong… Of course there is IMC, so please help!! Every time i update the game, my files get broken. This is VERY, VERY annoying

Try to delete the hotkey.xml file -> verifiy the integrity of the game cache via steam

OR

OR

tried all these things… didn’t work
=(

@rubenns125 i got a whitescreen from the update yesterday … i reinstalled the game and it worked :smile_cat:

I already tried to reinstall the game all over, and nothing. I got the same error… its sad, i realy enjoy play

Same problem here, after last update (June, 7th). I Tried all these things and didn’t work too =/