It drops lad, I lost my TS in a 4 star map

1 Like

support answered me today:

##Confirmed: our shoggoth/ts 10 :star: will disappear if we die in map 4 :star:

R.I.P Sorc and Necro

“■■■■ wizards” - IMC

huehuehue

4 Likes

for me it seems more that they are too lazy to understand your situation about the equipped card and just pasted a “normal” answer about inventory cards, because losing card equipped in necro-sorc is simple crazy.

Maybe IMC just wants to send this message out to everyone.

“It’s just a casual MMO. Just have fun and enjoy our big meloned female sprites.”

So what’s the point in getting cards if the server is going to find ways to take them all back?

/huehuehuehueeeeek

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

GG gameover. Necros can manage without shoggoth but the sorc class that depends on and built around almost entirely on summon got ■■■■■■ completely by IMC… deliberately.

1 Like

“lol time to reroll or quit”

The standard IMC routine.

It’s no wonder why steam and korean make fun of imc / nexon xD
Even the Chuck Norris’ facts cannot weight in!

What a ■■■■■■ up game. Not only is summoned monster ai poorly programed there is this card loss problem. It isn’t like monster cards aware easy to come by or level.

Why do we even play this game… Just wait for version 2.

losing cards is just a bad idea period. -_-

1 Like

Have you ever tried to put it in a card slot? =)

what?
If that’s what I’m thinking: I did a test with that of sorcerer, unfortunately it says that there is not a card equipped

Yeah that’s what I mean. I’ve checked it with my sorc - just put the card from Grimoire in the card slot and it was still in the book. But I’ve never tried to close the book)))

So, whos gonna test the changes tomorrow? hue

they also fix the flesh strike cast time using quick cast but the damage still garbage.

100 corpse per skill is garbage too