Tree of Savior Forum

DLC Transfer EU-SEA

please help me!!! Yesterday i for got DLC transfer can i make ticket today? but function on website still can make ticket for DLC transfer.

What’s DLC transfer?
Are you talking about team transfer?
They never offered team transfer from EU to SEA I think? Only Klapedia and Orsha?

For Server transfer my friend ask to me need make ticket for DLC transfer
if not make this ticket items from DLC pack need to be gone, i not sure for this. I need someone help.

mine is almost 10 days, no reply. have my DLC in kalpedia, but i;m playing in SEA, havent open the box yet. still no transfer.

Ah I see. you redeemed your mail but haven’t actually opened the box.
Good luck with that.
As I usually say, you’re in line behind 10000 or so other people.

Everything is explained in FAQ.

The condition for DLC transfer is that the box remains unopened even if it is out of mail. I fulfil the condition, just waiting for a long reply from GM.

1 Like

the team on the receiving server will be deleted and overwritten by the incoming team. g’luck with that.

lol it happens tonight.
the transfer request period has been over for several days.
there’s no transfer from EU to SEA anyway.

DLC transfer =/= team transfer.

If that’s the case, you might have to wait longer then, like a few weeks, because the team transfer is more important.

Plus there’re gonna be bugs after the team transfer so be prepared to see more complaints and whines to push back your issue further.

1 Like

Just to make this clear and avoid misunderstandings, this isn’t true. You could transfer your team from EU to SEA and if you sent a ticket requesting that, you’ll be just fine. For what I understood, this is not what op was asking about, though.

This was confirmed 26 days ago already:

1 Like

facepalm
you’re totally right. i must have been tired, and read it backwards in my head.

regardless – it’s -technically- not wrong, since transfer request period ended like a week ago, thus you couldn’t request a transfer to -any- server at that time. (SA transfers are currently open for requests, if you are on Orsha or Klai)