Tree of Savior Forum

Discussion about my PD2 Build

Hello everyone,

I’m here to ask for some input since the more I look into this build and its options, the more I get lost.

I’m trying to make a PD2 build for Pvp/Guild stuff and that can handle itself in some pve situations as well. (PVE is, not a too big of a deal as long as i can handle myself.)

Current build is:
Cleric2
Krivis1
Bokor3 (Bokor 3 for the max Effigy)
PD2

What I am considering:
Cleric2
Bokor2 (People tell me max effigy takes too much mana to be usefull)
Diev2 (Figured the Owl will help in both pvp and pve?)
PD2

Cleric2
Krivis1
Bokor2
Miko1 (Or some other filler? Dont know.)
PD2
I really enjoy the Bokor path for the Effigy so I would like to keep that, at least.
If anyone can offer any insight into the options I have, whether i have put them down or not, it would help me greatly.

My current build, but i am thinking in changing it, i was going to use my reset on my sorc, but i think on my PD will be better.

I barely use the statues except the Owl when there is a massive number of enemies.

Effigy is good, specially with Krausas Mace, i have 1 with 2x Lv 5 blue gems and they do good even at 200+.

The zombies are an extra dps and works as tanks and CC.

I am thinking in changing to the second one you posted, but instead of Krivis i will take Bokor 3.

Since you are going on Bokor, there is a nice compilation from @Sixaxis in this thread.

Hmm, im not too sure. I might stick with Krivis since it does add that little extra bit of single target dps, Zalciai and Daino are not too shabby either. I might still consider going bokor 2 only and take something else instead of bokor3. I’ll have to think about it.

Edit: Or I might still go bokor 3 but will take the Zombie skills for pve. AARGHH

You can go Krivis no problem, but don’t count much on Zaibas damage with only one Circle, you will probably notice some huge boost when a Tao put the lightning debuff up, but that is all, as for Daino, you can pretty much buy scrolls in market, i think they are around 1k each.

As for Zombies, I think they get a boost in damage at Circle 3 because of Ogouveve as it buff their STR and the more SPR you have better for it.