Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

good morning all :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

good morning everyone :slight_smile:

good morning eadv :slight_smile:

:blush: hey, :blush: sorry I :eyes: saw :eyes: your profile and I just :thinking: :thought_balloon: thought you :heart_eyes: looked :heart_eyes: cute in your :camera: picture, :relaxed: I really wanted to tell you that)) :relaxed: It’s really rare to see :girl: girls :girl: playing :video_game: video games :video_game: haha! I don’t know why its a :man: guy thing honestly im like :angry: really :angry: against misogyny and like :laughing: ill be the one in the :fork_and_knife: kitchen :fork_knife_plate: making :hamburger: sandwiches. We should really :video_game: play :video_game: l4d2 sometime its a :sunglasses: really cool :sunglasses: zombie :skull: game with a lot of :ghost: :ghost: scary moments, :ghost: :ghost: but don’t worry ill be there to :hugging: protect :angel: :angel: you :wink: sorry :worried: that wasnt :worried: flirting I swear :weary: Im just trying to be :walking: friendly I really :heart_eyes: like your :camera_with_flash: profile picture sorry was that :arrow_right: too far? Really sorry :confounded: i’m really shy :confounded: I don’t go :evergreen_tree: out :evergreen_tree: much haha add me on :video_camera: skype we should :speaking_head: :speech_balloon: talk more you look really :girl: nice and fun xxx :kissing_heart:

good morning :slight_smile:

ggoododod morning :slight_smile:

good mornig :slight_smile:

good mroning :slight_smile:

bvamp :slight_smile: bump

good marning :slight_smile:

gewd m :slight_smile:

ayyy gewd morning :slight_smile:

good morning :slight_smile:

Are you coming back to tos? :neutral_face:

ayyy gewd morning :slight_smile:

good morning c: :slight_smile:

good morning c: sligh