Tree of Savior Forum

Dilgele Being Used by RMT/Gold Sellers to Transact with their Buyers

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Sorry but no. You are wrong.

1 Like

This is why they need “Base prices” on their items. Although it’ll add a lot of new work for them, it’ll at least be better as a long term investment to make the game better if they can’t do ALL of the items as of right now.

they needa change the ragnarok rap into “heal silver dilgele plz”

at every corner theres a filthy alchemist asking me for dilgele i mean WHAT?! thats my weed gtfo bro! Silver seller are to blame good to know!

The economy is just about right and i dont mind the restrictions. I rather play in a game with strict rules than with all jacked up community and economy. The game needs a little tweak…

Well, with dilgele selling at that price, they can catch RMTers!

And god, no to RMT. If RMT is legal, this game would be dead in a month, and economy would be bad.

Keep hunting those RMTs!

They do, thats why botters are here suggesting to remove the restrictions.

I WANT TO SELL IT AT 100 BUT DUE TO THE LOWEST LIMIT I’M NOT ALLOWED …

1 Like

So if I sneak in my own bundles of dilgele with the RMT dilgele, can I steal potential profits from the RMTers by making them ■■■■ up their own silver transferring shenanigans?

first off can you afford to waste your sliver paying AH 30% / 10% of what you sold but before that you must first pay AH another X amount for registering your items ( base on the price of what the RMT have you will most likely burn your sliver and get ban COUGH )

Well that’s pretty awkward. i get an upper bound, but lower bound seems… a bit off… i can’t imagine what a lower bound could ever be good for except to stop people from selling for less than 130% of NPC price to cover the tax.

can we say that they are selling illegal weed?

More likely they will change the prices into random numbers they can pull off and send them to potential idiot buyers. Eg. 191824. So what you saw in the screen shots of OP were just newbies in the game or hoping the algae theyre selling worth more like that of arde daggers.

I think the lower limit doesnt make any sense. I just made a new character and did that 500 hanaming achievement. Tried to sell the mat drops, but they were capped at some ridiculous amount that noone would spend.

the price registered with 2 or 3 most significant digit iirc i’m not sure which

191824 is not registered
190000 is registered

quit pretending to be baka senpai, and try expressing your ideas in an articulate manner for everyone who didn’t learn to speak english on a brazilian mmorpg image board

1 Like

It’s not only dilgele, a lot of materials that should be sold for 100-500 silver are with a minimum price of 5k+, and you can’t sell these items for their real price. I think they should remove the minimum price for materials and consumables for people that actually want to sell them.

The game has already a lot of limitations when it’s about commerce, and you can’t even sell your items on market because of the ridiculous prices.

1 Like

Yeah, especially when you can’t even resell those mats without using them for crafting first so there’s no easy way to RMT through mats.

Everyone hates you, get out.

why hasn’t this been fixed