Tree of Savior Forum

Different Token benefits! Are you seriously?

That’s strange, in another clarification they said it was a typo (because token users from the market have 3 instances too etc)

Looks like their customer service team is fumbling up big time

2 Likes

Can you post link?

/20char

Link 1: Is worth buying token on marketplace?

Its not from the company I’m sorry, but other users also appear to say that it gives the same effect.

I also have a friend who used a market token and he’s able to do 3 runs. Yeah so the clarification from the marketing department is still clearly false lol. Seriously the way some of the staff handles things makes me think they don’t play their own game

4 Likes

I definitely think so too

I am also using a TP token right now and I can certainly assure you that it’s working properly and gives me +1 extra instance.

2 Likes

Huh… given what you and @elysium have stated… I guess the remaining questions are:

1. Why didn’t forum staff have an explicit post about this issue?

2. How in the world did imc customer support come out with such a definitive sounding answer? Which is now being refuted by the players of all things…

Woah the most attractive thing about the not-even-worth-it-token isn’t there, why the heck should I buy tokens again?

If anything, this is plain stupid.
What are the long-terms goals - make buying tokens LESS attractive and make people quit after their Founder’s Access tokens have expired? Because that’s what will happen. Dungeon limit of 3 per day is bad as it is, and making it 2 won’t help one bit.

Hello everyone,

I’ve done some checking and it should provide the same 30% boost. There seems to be a typo on the TP Token. Apologies for the confusion it may have caused.

6 Likes

Wait but what about the dungeon run limit?

The token on the left doesn’t have:

- 1 extra instance entry for missions and dungeons
1 Like

I think the problem we see is the dungeon limitation. So, once our founder token is done we can do a max of 2 runs per day no matter what? At least let us pay to have more runs. The 20% or even 30% isn’t important for many players… But that additional dungeon run IS important! If u remove that benefit too the token will become more and more a joke …especially with that price. Please work on it. Token benefits are very bad right now. It unlocks systems (trading, team storage) that are still limited when unlocked… It’s some kind of bad joke really.

Should provide identical benefits there as well. There seems to be a small error making older version of text appear instead of the proper text. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think 2 dungeon runs is also a typo. Waiting for him to add to his clarification

2 Likes

So, the tokens we buy with TP should give 100% the same effects as the current founders tokens… Is that correct? Oh, if u are here already: any comments about the games bad performance no matter how high-end your machine is? People are asking for this for a long time now and u guys never comment on it.

1 Like

So why did you asnwer that description is correct in support ticket?

3 Likes

they are all the same, relax…

Is there a way to get additional founder tokens??

only if u find the flying cow in the top of “THEY ARE ALL THE SAME” mountain…

I purchased Founders Pack - 1 and i was given the Token 60 days, but the benefits of +1 instance is not working. Instance shows 3/3 only instead of 4

That’s correct, the tooltip is weird because it says 3… but it’s 2 for non token users and 3 for token users.

Oh so that’s what it is. Now I get it. What a bummer only 2 per day