Tree of Savior Forum

Deleted my pet , is to recover?

unintentionally I deleted my pet , I wonder if you have as reraver

no you cant

but they should have some secondary password or security question in the char screen to prevent this

imagine someone steal yours and delete all your lv 200/400/600/whatever lvl char

ouchy…

hint : angry wife/girlfriend

4 Likes

I don’t see an option for recovery so you should try support and see if they can do anything on their end.

And I agree with brandon, there should be a secondary “Are you sure?” screen. As soon as I curiously clicked on an icon that looked nothing like a delete button, it took me straight to the delete yes/no window.

After the first Are you sure you want to delete your character, a second “Are you really sure?” appears. And another “Are you really really REALLY sure?”

Also, TOS is in your steam account, before they hack whatever is in your TOS, they wouldve done worse by using your steam. Just maybe, you know, be more attentive and not just press the Yes or Confirm button without paying attention.

Yes people should look carefully when given a dialogue choice but is it really necessary to make the button that returns a pet to the tavern pool and permanently deletes it, the same button placement? Most people will safely assume that pressing that same button that moved the pet, would return the pet if pressed again. You can’t really blame people when bad UI choices make it so much easier to make mistakes.

Yes I can blame people when they screw up, specially when it’s something so simple to avoid.

Anytime you will delete your character without purpose and come here to delete your own posts… I just guess. :joy:

I have almost deleted my pet by accident several times, as a nervous mouse clicker I can say that my heart skips a beat whenever I click on the delete button by accident. They should really add a security password.

All this will be solved if things were not deleted immediately. Should exclude after 1h, characters, pets, etc. This is so common everywhere it exists and works.

Sorry for my bad english.

I’m never going to delete anything I don’t want to delete though, I’m not that incompetent.

You’re too careful after many old mistakes by yourself. I’m feel sorry for you. I never doubt it now

Wow you love assuming things that never happened, I don’t know if you’re a raging idiot or a full of himself jack off, so you’re both.