Tree of Savior Forum

Dear publisher, why are you punishing players for crashs?

I understand that you want a Limit on dungeon runs. I understand that you want to prevent bots from silver trading. You don´t understnad that it doesn´t work but hey nobody is perfect, some Facts are hard to understand.

I understand that with the massive Player numbers of nearly maybe 1000 per Server Performance is gonna struggle if using cheap Servers. I get it, being cheap means being alive as a Company and your big success on playerbase Shows the value of your decisions.

What i don´t understan is that dungeon Limit gets triggered not with killing the boss, not with killing say 30%of the mob in there but with trying to Queue up and Crash. This is a very silly Thing to do and with such a harsh cap (2runs per…dungeon? maybe would make People Play more, Play more toons pay for more costumes n stuff…) on dungeon runs.

I gave the game nearly 1year to Play again and while it seems like a lot has improved (no Players=enough channels and mob at least) this makes me wanna just go to a ro p-Server (more Players, more bang for the buck spent and better Servers. the latter is a big shame).

I really don´t want to jump on the moaning Train but this is my thoughts.

4 Likes

There is no publisher here, you are dealing with the Dev(il) itself, and the team iToS is assigned to is the most unskilled group of programmers I ever saw.

4 Likes

It´s easy to say that they are bad but what People get frustrated wtih is design choices that have nothing to do with programming sadly.

3 Likes

I said before, we don’t have a publisher, not a dedicated one like jToS and kToS.

On both of the cases above, they can pressure IMC to change w/e is needed to make things better for business.

Here we are on their hands, they do whatever they feel like testing, that is why we get a pathetic excuse of Cash Shop, loads of restrictions and God knows whatever else is hidden there.

2 Likes

What is different for jtos and ktos? Maybe i should reroll and Play there with bad ping but not as bad servers^^
I dont get the restrictions when rmt is done anyway why have them?

I don’t think you will see RMT on those 2 countries, at least not as visible like here on west.

As for restrictions, I can’t say much, I played jToS for a couple of levels, the VPN service I used was too unstable and I got tired of looking for a good one that didn’t include paying.

I don’t think the problem is instance runs being counted on entering, but that the instance gets closed immediately after everyone leaves, regardless whether the dungeon is completed or people crashed.

I think a fair improvement would be to keep instances open for 5~10 minutes even if no player is inside but as long as the party exists, that gives people enough time to restart the game and log in again.

The only way an instance should get destroyed if one of the following conditions are met:

1. no player was present in the instance for 5~10 minutes or
  2. if the party got disbanded (in which case the instance gets destroyed immediately).
  3. The boss is dead, in which case the usual 1 minute timer until exit starts.

Aion did that and it was pretty fair.

I agree, it wouldnt be a Problem with fast Queue or fair Limits (2/3 runs PER INSTANCE instead per all) but like that it is really punishing for devs Problems and an easy “fix”.

Saalus Convent has 8 channels
Bee farm has 6 channels for afker neco

IMC don’t understand.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.